PDA

View Full Version : Dodo Juice

AeroCleanse
09-21-2009, 12:39 PM
How does Rubbish Boys Original compare to Rubbish Boys Juiced?

supercharged
09-21-2009, 02:30 PM
much better looking (almost a clone of Zymol Vintage), and longer lasting...Although Juiced Edition is not bad either...
RBOE is much harder application though...very hard wax, you will have to use hair dryer method just to apply it...

AeroCleanse
09-21-2009, 02:44 PM
much better looking (almost a clone of Zymol Vintage), and longer lasting...Although Juiced Edition is not bad either...
RBOE is much harder application though...very hard wax, you will have to use hair dryer method just to apply it...

hair dryer method :confused::confused:

Deep Gloss Auto Salon
09-21-2009, 03:22 PM
hair dryer method :confused::confused:

scrape a little off the top with a plastic razor/spoon... heat up your applicator with a hair dryer, rub into pot with scrapped up portions of RBOE...

BTW: RBOE is the BOMB!!!!!

AeroCleanse
09-21-2009, 03:40 PM
scrape a little off the top with a plastic razor/spoon... heat up your applicator with a hair dryer, rub into pot with scrapped up portions of RBOE...

BTW: RBOE is the BOMB!!!!!

If it is like Zymol Vintage, at $75 shipped...its a steal.

agpatel
09-21-2009, 05:58 PM
RBOE is amazing wax once you get the application down. It will take a bit to dry, 30 min sometimes depending on weather but letting it stay longer will not make it harder to buff off at all. I have left it on for a hr and had no issues buffing it off.

loudog2
09-21-2009, 07:31 PM
I use it a lot, and never use a dryer or any heat. The P21 applicators fit right into the tub. Spin it back and fourth on the wax, and your good to go.

supercharged
09-22-2009, 09:09 PM
I wanna try RBOE over Gloss It Concorso...Im the MAN