PDA

View Full Version : Optimum Poli-Seal good on Glass?

maxisiri
09-19-2009, 12:34 AM
Hi, Does anyone tried Optimum Poli-Seal on Glass? Is it good? I have this product and want to make a light polish, water spot removal and seal my windshield and want to know if this AIO is good for that. According to the forum Klasse AIO is an excellent choice for that, but since I have The Optimum AIO I was wondering if it will work as the Klasse or not, What do you think? Can I apply it by hand with a MF applicator and get good water spot removal and good protection? Thanks in advance!

Chris Thomas
09-19-2009, 01:24 AM
I use it on just about every car's glass I do. It's pretty good at spot removal, but I love that it disappears and cleans up sooooooo easy. Even when the paint gets wax, the glass gets PS. Yes you can apply it by hand, but work it a bit instead of just rubbing it on and go really thin. It doesn't take much at all. It really bring back black cowls and black rubberized tool boxes too.

ScottB
09-19-2009, 06:17 AM
I would believe it should be just as easy to use as Klasse AIO. For harder rain spotting you might need a dedicated glass polish like DP Glass Restorer.