PDA

View Full Version : Palm Beach Company: Same product?

cobraa
09-18-2009, 07:32 PM
I just finished reading my free booklet from XMT,Pinnacle,Wolfgang,DP and Diamondlite. All of them are made in the same industry and they all carry the ''MAX'' signature name.

Most Pinnacle,WG and DP sound pretty much the same! Just take the poly clay or the famous wash soap that all carry the super ''TUFF SUD II'' technology..Im the MAN

So, in reality, could most of these product be the same!? ( just like Best buy and Futureshop: it's the same company)

loudog2
09-18-2009, 08:34 PM
Max is the owner of the company. But yes PBMA owns DP, XMT, Pinnacle, Wolfgang, Diamondite and I think Cobra. Most stuff is similar, but different.

ScottB
09-18-2009, 08:51 PM
each formula is indeed different and unique in some attributes. PBMA is indeed the parent company.

Buckskincolt
09-18-2009, 10:28 PM
I just finished reading my free booklet from XMT,Pinnacle,Wolfgang,DP and Diamondlite. All of them are made in the same industry and they all carry the ''MAX'' signature name.

Most Pinnacle,WG and DP sound pretty much the same! Just take the poly clay or the famous wash soap that all carry the super ''TUFF SUD II'' technology..Im the MAN

So, in reality, could most of these product be the same!? ( just like Best buy and Futureshop: it's the same company)

That's like saying Pepsi and Amp Energy are the same because they are both owned by Pepsico.

cobraa
09-19-2009, 06:35 AM
That's like saying Pepsi and Amp Energy are the same because they are both owned by Pepsico.
Come on. read me a bit!

Most Pinnacle,WG and DP sound pretty much the same! Just take the poly clay or the famous wash soap that all carry the super ''TUFF SUD II'' technology..

- I can see that Wolfgang is more about durability because they only sell sealant( there's no fuzion in the booklet) and I guess Max wanted to make a cooperation with Menzerna and he decide to do it with his german line ( make sense!)

-XMT is the budget line to make competition with Chemic Guy and POORBOYS

- But Dp and Pinnacle seem really look alike for many different reason.

I'm not saying it's a bad thing or these products are bad for this reason, but if these brands are pretty much the same. I'd rather buy DP product because they are cheaper than Pinnacle and WG. For Exemple: MaxWax Vs. Sig II.

agpatel
09-19-2009, 09:20 AM
They are all different in some sense. WG is more about the new tech and polymer technology. XMT is the easy to use entry level line. Pinnacle is the old school product like with a old school nuba, DP is the cost effective detailers line.