PDA

View Full Version : Meguiars Spray Bottles in 6 Pack

Meghan
09-18-2009, 10:02 AM
http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/autogeek_2072_129080308

You pick which six you would like to have!

Meguiar's Detailing Spray Bottles 6 Pack- Your Choice! (http://www.autogeek.net/meguiars-dispensing-bottles.html)

JCruiza120
09-18-2009, 12:06 PM
:thumbsup: I love it

Pats300zx
09-18-2009, 12:31 PM
Very kewl...:dblthumb2:

alexjn1
09-18-2009, 01:02 PM
Oh suuuuuuuuuure I get an order in earlier this week with some Megs spray bottles and now they have a special.

I think someone is taunting me. :poke:

Nappers
09-25-2009, 12:35 PM
Do these have sprayers with them? Does harsher products like Wheel Brightner use a heavy duty sprayer? Just curious, shopping at the moment :xyxthumbs:

harshest
09-25-2009, 02:28 PM
Do these have sprayers with them? Does harsher products like Wheel Brightner use a heavy duty sprayer? Just curious, shopping at the moment :xyxthumbs:

Yeah what he said.

alexjn1
09-25-2009, 02:39 PM

They do come with the sprayers in them however I cannot comment about whether or not you can use harsher chemicals in them.

maxisiri
10-29-2009, 09:48 AM
Hi, does anyone know if Meguiars All Purpose Cleaner Plus Bottle, Super Degreaser Bottle, Wheel Brightener Bottle, Meguiar's Body Solvent Bottle, etc. comes with a Chemical Resistant Professional Sprayer or all the bottles come with the same standard sprayer? Thanks in advance!

Tesla
10-29-2009, 11:49 AM
APC+ does for sure. Not sure about the others.

The APC bottle that I have does not.

astrogus
10-29-2009, 12:13 PM
Hi, does anyone know if Meguiars All Purpose Cleaner Plus Bottle, Super Degreaser Bottle, Wheel Brightener Bottle, Meguiar's Body Solvent Bottle, etc. comes with a Chemical Resistant Professional Sprayer or all the bottles come with the same standard sprayer? Thanks in advance!

If you leave the Wheel brightner in the bottle with the sprayer you get a bout a week before the sprayer doesnt spray and needs to be soaked in water. All the bottles come with standard sprayers, I bought 4 different bottles with the sprayers about 3 months ago and none of the bottles currently have the sprayers on them anymore. If you hang the bottles the sprayer handles rip out when you turn a corner etc if your mobile.

maxisiri
10-29-2009, 12:22 PM
APC+ does for sure. Not sure about the others.

The APC bottle that I have does not.
The APC+ bottle you are refering that comes with a Chemical Resistant Professional Sprayer you bought it from Autogeek? I ask you this because another post of Astrogus (Thanks for your clear reply) states that his three bottles came with standard sprayers.

astrogus
10-29-2009, 12:34 PM
The APC+ bottle you are refering that comes with a Chemical Resistant Professional Sprayer you bought it from Autogeek? I ask you this because another post of Astrogus (Thanks for your clear reply) states that his three bottles came with standard sprayers.

All the bottles come with the same sprayers, There just standard white sprayers. There fine for like the APC+ diluted 10:1 or for the Dressing and not so harsh chemicals. But for like APC+ 3:1 or 4:1 im not sure how they will hold up the handles broke before i could see how long they last. There definately not tough enough for the wheel brightner. My advice for a sprayer for the WB is to go with a spraymaster sprayer they have a 5yr warranty and they can be purchased here at AG.

Tesla
10-29-2009, 04:49 PM

No.

My bottle of APC+ came with the chemically resistant sprayer but I did NOT get it from Autogeek, I got it from ADS.

My bottle of APC, comes with the standard sprayer. Don't know if what just an error in my order but that is how they came.