PDA

View Full Version : It's Christmas come early!

Pages : [1] 2

wicked1
09-22-2006, 09:41 PM
Well, I got back from my vacation and guess what was waiting for me?! haha Now, I have to wait for my next couple of days off (Wednesday & Thursday) to actually have some fun. Thanks again everyone for helping me make up a shopping list. :D

Acer9103
09-22-2006, 09:49 PM
What did you get?

ScottB
09-22-2006, 09:58 PM
and just think , Xmas is not really here yet, so you can buy more during the holidays. If its anything like holidays 2004 your gonna ****.

wicked1
09-22-2006, 10:44 PM
What did you get?

Porter Cable 7424 & Pad Kit
Poorboy's SSR1 Light Abrasive Swirl Remover
Poorboy's SSR 2.5 Medium Super Swirl Remover
Poorboy's Natty’s Paste Wax – BLUE
ClearKote Quik Shine
Poorboy's EX-P Pure Sealant
The Supreme Guzzler Waffle Weave X 2
6 Pack Cobra Super-Plush Deluxe Towel
DP Total Interior Cleaner
303 Aerospace Protectant
Mothers Fender Well Brush
Poorboy's Trim Restorer
DP Cleanse-All Exterior Cleaner
Pinnacle Foam Wax Applicator: 12 Pack
DP High Performance Glass Restorer
Klasse ALL-IN-ONE Polish
Poorboy's Natural Look Dressing

and just think , Xmas is not really here yet, so you can buy more during the holidays. If its anything like holidays 2004 your gonna ****.
Oh boy. How will I be able to explain that to my wife? It's hard enough justifying my current purchase to her, because as she sees it, they're just cars. :rolleyes:

wytstang
09-22-2006, 11:20 PM
Nice collection you picked up, and yes start saving now for sales during Christmas AG and a few others will make you deal you just can't say no to. Trust me I've treid lol....

FloridaNative
09-23-2006, 02:40 AM
Well, I got back from my vacation and guess what was waiting for me?! haha Now, I have to wait for my next couple of days off (Wednesday & Thursday) to actually have some fun. Thanks again everyone for helping me make up a shopping list. :D

Well look who decided to pop in!!! :) Nice to see you back stranger! :) I hope you had a nice vacation. Im the MAN I believe it's your turn to tell the next story, no? I think the chicken snakes story put the ball back in your court. ;)

sparkie
09-23-2006, 08:47 AM
Welcome back! Looks like you gots some nice stuff from AG.

wicked1
09-23-2006, 08:14 PM
Thanks for the welcome back. It's nice to be back, but how painful it was to know that the day I left is the day all my goodies got delivered, with me unable to even open them up and smell them. :D

FN, as for the chicken snakes, didn't I follow up with the salt and bird story? ;) Of course, no one has any clue what the heck we are talking about and probably think we're just crazy.

supercharged
09-23-2006, 09:04 PM
I myself can't wait 'till Christmas Souveran paste sale! 50% off :D :p ;)! Oh yeah!
Im the MAN Im the MAN Im the MAN Im the MAN Im the MAN Im the MAN Im the MAN

Meghan
09-24-2006, 06:32 AM
I myself can't wait 'till Christmas Souveran paste sale! 50% off :D :p ;)! Oh yeah!
I haven't heard about this, is there something I should know???:confused: :confused:

justin_murphy
09-24-2006, 07:41 AM
I haven't heard about this, is there something I should know???:confused: :confused:

Me too.
I want 37 jars.

sparkie
09-24-2006, 10:02 AM

Can't wait for Christmas!:righton:

FloridaNative
09-25-2006, 08:35 AM
Thanks for the welcome back. It's nice to be back, but how painful it was to know that the day I left is the day all my goodies got delivered, with me unable to even open them up and smell them. :D

FN, as for the chicken snakes, didn't I follow up with the salt and bird story? ;) Of course, no one has any clue what the heck we are talking about and probably think we're just crazy.

ah yes you're right!! You did! So it's my turn?? Okay I have to think of a good one for you. ;)

Rapidity
09-25-2006, 08:43 AM
didn't I follow up with the salt and bird story

Y'all talking about the old wive's tale that if you salt a bird's tail it can't fly?

supercharged
09-25-2006, 12:30 PM
I guess I'm just day dreaming.:p