PDA

View Full Version : Souveran vs Zymol

snomon1017
03-30-2006, 03:05 PM
I agree with all the previous posts that Souveran is the sweetest carnuba out there. The liquid shine is incomparable, regardless of paint color. That it is so easy to use is just the icing on the cake. HOWEVER, i've read in other places about the $150 Zymol Concourse as being the way to go. Never any mention about Souveran in those discussions, though. Vice-versa, I've never heard of any Concourse comparisons in discsussions of Souveran. Does $150 get you anything over Souveran . . . If so, is it worth it?

OCDetails
03-30-2006, 05:54 PM
Zymol has spent hundreds of thousands of dollars on advertising and marketing to make everybody think they are the best. Meanwhile Pinnacle has stayed under the radar and spent their money on making a superior product. You can either buy the hype or you can buy the real deal. I haven't used all the Zymol waxes, but I've used enough (including their $1500 Vintage) to know that they aren't worth my money.

ScottB
03-30-2006, 06:01 PM
having used the side by side (and having to warm the Zymol by hand, read the instructions sometime) I can tell you that Souveran takes the cake. Easier to use, easier to remove, and very similar looks. Add in the lower price and its a no-brainer.