PDA

View Full Version : The New SSR1

smokin' mark
09-12-2009, 05:12 PM
Has anyone used this? I tried it and man it works great...much better than the previous SSR1. Maybe it's just me but it seems you have to use a lot more product than before.

?????

Mark

BlackSunshine01
09-14-2009, 01:43 AM
when did this new ssr1 come out? i just bought a bottle of that not too long ago?

cobraa
09-14-2009, 12:18 PM
the new one is yellow thwe older oen is pink. go figure it out.

smokin' mark
09-15-2009, 05:49 PM
Sorry..."new" to me means within this calendar year :) It really does a great job, it seems you just have to use it liberally.

Pockets@PoorboysWorld
09-15-2009, 10:06 PM
when did this new ssr1 come out? i just bought a bottle of that not too long ago?

:whs:

Sorry..."new" to me means within this calendar year :) It really does a great job, it seems you just have to use it liberally.

You should have to use less it has "stuff" in it that lets you work it for longer and use less hmmm

smokin' mark
09-15-2009, 10:42 PM
Pockets, it's probably me not the product. I don't do this for a living or anything, just "on the side" for extra cash. I worked it with a Cyclo and A/G double sided green pads. No question it is superior to the previous SSR1 in results. I would put it on par with WGFG at half the cost. Old vs. New SSR1 are definitely different in application though. The former produced a ton of sling if you used too much...but very little dust regardless. The current produces almost no sling regardless, but a ton of dust if you don't use enough.

Pockets@PoorboysWorld
09-16-2009, 10:50 AM
Hey Mark what kind of pads are you using?? And you're sure they are clean before you use them right?

smokin' mark
09-16-2009, 09:03 PM
I use the "quick-connect" system. The pads have two sides. You know, you use one side of the pads then flip them over. I assume they are clean. I use the small packets of pad-cleaner that AG sells. They seem to do a great job.