PDA

View Full Version : hot water extracter???

Pages : [1] 2

BILLY_BLING
09-11-2009, 02:01 AM
Just order one what are some tip or tricks to using one.

belcherm58
09-11-2009, 02:41 AM
Just order one what are some tip or tricks to using one.

That will be sweet for cleaning carpets. Let us know how it works. :props:

Matt
09-11-2009, 04:26 AM
Ha sorry, can't help with any tips or hints, but good luck and I'm sure someone will be able to help you.

BILLY_BLING
09-13-2009, 06:07 PM
I should get it tomorrow!!!! can not wait to try it out... Can someone help me on how to use it???

bill walsh
09-13-2009, 07:14 PM
what kind did you get?

BILLY_BLING
09-13-2009, 08:00 PM
mytee lite 2 8070

bill walsh
09-14-2009, 09:47 PM
works great i have two for myself and buddy jobs go faster

vtec92civic
09-22-2009, 01:59 AM
sweet! post some pics and let us know how you like it. I have been wanting to pick one up but money is a little tight right now . . . . especially being out in hawaii LoL

Mike Phillips
09-23-2009, 10:24 AM
Great thread, but the wrong forum for questions, the Hot topics and Frequently asked questions forum group would be for already established answers or articles that are popular topics of discussion.

For now we'll move this to Detailing 101

:)

RaskyR1
09-23-2009, 11:40 AM
Not much to it really.

Be sure to thoroughly vacuum the interior first. Pretreat any heavily soiled areas with a spot cleaner or low foaming APC (I like using Meguiars APC+). I also use Folex in the solution tank of my LGM and it has worked well for me. Scrub the soiled ares with a carpet brush and extract. Repeat as needed.

It's also a very good idea to place fans blowing on the carpet over night to ensure they dry completely before sealing up the car.

Enjoy the Mytee! It's on my list of things to buy! :props:

vtec92civic
09-23-2009, 08:45 PM
Not much to it really.

Be sure to thoroughly vacuum the interior first. Pretreat any heavily soiled areas with a spot cleaner or low foaming APC (I like using Meguiars APC+). I also use Folex in the solution tank of my LGM and it has worked well for me. Scrub the soiled ares with a carpet brush and extract. Repeat as needed.

It's also a very good idea to place fans blowing on the carpet over night to ensure they dry completely before sealing up the car.

Enjoy the Mytee! It's on my list of things to buy! :props:

LGM . . . . ass in the Bissell Little Green Machine? That thing is bad ass LOL. I use to use one and then it broke so i tossed it in the rubbish shoot and listened for it's travel down 4 stories to the dumpster.

RaskyR1
09-24-2009, 12:08 AM
LGM . . . . ass in the Bissell Little Green Machine? That thing is bad ass LOL. I use to use one and then it broke so i tossed it in the rubbish shoot and listened for it's travel down 4 stories to the dumpster.

LOL. Yeah, it's well worth the $90 I paid for it though and I haven't had a car I couldn't clean with it in over 2 years now. ;)

vtec92civic
09-24-2009, 10:33 PM
LOL. Yeah, it's well worth the $90 I paid for it though and I haven't had a car I couldn't clean with it in over 2 years now. ;)

hearing you say that makes me want to go out and purchase another one . . . . in which i probably will. I used mine a lot so it finally broke, it's not that it was a piece of junk.

They make one that looks to be a little more heavy duty for cars and it's black. Wish they made one with a little more suction power though.

It's always a good idea to agitate a little with some apc and a scrubber then go to town with a extractor.

http://www.bissell.com/images/OtherImages/14254_00.jpg

RaskyR1
09-24-2009, 10:38 PM
Mine is the same as that but white. ;)

vtec92civic
09-25-2009, 12:40 PM
Mine is the same as that but white. ;)

Nice . . . . so you got the basic one or you picked up the heated version? If it is heated, how do you like it?