PDA

View Full Version : Fuzion.. Does this look normal to you?

Pages : [1] 2

bigmikela
09-08-2009, 11:50 PM
I just received my first order of Fuzion. I am not sure what to think. I noticed that the cap of the tub was not on as it should be and thus I think the wax is dried out more than it should be. Maybe I'm wrong so I wanted to post what I have and let you guys that have Fuzion tell me if your looked like this when you first got it. I already spoke with Meghan and she will take care of it no problems. :props: I just wanted to see what all you thought.

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p112/mikereyes1/Fuzion/IMG_1969.jpg

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p112/mikereyes1/Fuzion/IMG_1971.jpg

Mike

Rsurfer
09-09-2009, 12:31 AM
That's what mine look like. If you rub your finger lightly over the top, it will change to a darker color. Have it exchanged if you like, but your new tub will likely look the same.

TheDodgeGuy
09-09-2009, 01:13 AM
Lol, still laughing about the thread name...but, yeah all is good there. rub an applicator pad a few times over the top and you will see what we are talking about. Have fun and enjoy the sweet goodness of Fuzion.

belcherm58
09-09-2009, 05:46 AM
The very thing that makes us detail oriented about our cars appearances also makes us detail specific about our products. If the cap on the jar was ajar and this being a high dollar wax, I can certainly understand your concerns with the product. As stated above, Meghan will take care of it , is the very reason so many of us flock to AG to purchase these products. I know recently there has been alot of static on the forums about the containers that Souveran comes in having issues with the cap not screwing on without cross threading. I have one of these jars and while frustrating, it doe's not affect the product inside.
I have to wrestle with the cap a little to get it on correctly. I don't know for certain, but it appears the container for Fuzion is also in the same container. I would hope that maybe that someone is is looking into this problem and maybe a higher end container is in line for a couple of very expensive waxes. Seems like a high dollar wax such as Fuzion and Souveran deserve a better container. Maybe glass or Tin.
I have tin containers that are 20 years old that still seal the product without a hitch. This is just food for thought.

HHIslander
09-09-2009, 05:50 AM
[quote=belcherm58;254465]The very thing that makes detail oriented about our cars appearances also makes us detail specific about our products. If the cap on the jar was ajar and this being a high dollar wax, I can certainly understand your concerns with the product. As stated above, Meghan will take care of it , is the very reason so many of us flock to AG to purchase these products. [quote]
:iagree:

Meghan
09-09-2009, 06:19 AM
Mike the look of the wax is correct but if the top is not on tight then I would like to replace that jar for you. I will email you directions for exchange.

detail viking
09-09-2009, 11:26 PM
I would like to know what happens to a returned can of wax like this. Is there a lucky employee that gets to keep it? Many of us would buy that can at a reduced cost I'm sure. Just curious... Or someone :hungry: could do a review on Fuzion if it were to show up at his house.:D

ScottB
09-10-2009, 04:16 PM
The top looks like it cooled a bit and took on a lighter pink appearance, doubt it effected the wax. Nice of Meghan to help with exchange as desired too ...

bigmikela
09-10-2009, 04:34 PM
The top looks like it cooled a bit and took on a lighter pink appearance, doubt it effected the wax. Nice of Meghan to help with exchange as desired too ...

Meghan is awesome! Buy the time I got the email at work she already had a replacement shipped out. All I got to say is great customer service. Thanks Meghan and AG!

Mike :props:

Piku
09-10-2009, 08:53 PM
I am curious to see what the replacement will look like.

loudog2
09-10-2009, 09:04 PM
I am curious to see what the replacement will look like.
Probally the same. All my fuzion's and souveran's look the same way. It is just the wax cooling.

bigmikela
09-10-2009, 11:49 PM
Probally the same. All my fuzion's and souveran's look the same way. It is just the wax cooling.

I'll post some pics once I receive my replacement.

Mike

Dsoto87
09-11-2009, 12:01 AM
I think shes just talking about the Jar. The actual jar, not the whole wax.

BTW thats how mine looked and thats how all of my waxes looked before I actually took the first swipe

EDIT: maybe she is talking about the whole thing. I remember their being a problem with one of the jars tops and they would send out replacement jars. It may have been the xmt

Good luck though. As stated already, im sure it will look the same

Matt
09-11-2009, 02:00 AM
Maybe glass or Tin..

Mmmmm, glass, like a Zymol style jar would be nice for Fuzion I think. The one with the glass lid.

Also, I couldn't help but notice on the photo where you can see the certificate of authenticity, it says "....inspected and approved by Max" LOL!

belcherm58
09-11-2009, 02:32 AM
I think shes just talking about the Jar. The actual jar, not the whole wax.
EDIT: maybe she is talking about the whole thing. I remember their being a problem with one of the jars tops and they would send out replacement jars. It may have been the xmt

I am sure she is talking about the jar. She was replacing some jars about a month ago for jars that were having problems getting the lid to screw back on. The jar of Souveran I wrote about has that problem. I can get the lid back on, but have to work at it a little. It was Souveran that had the problem before.