PDA

View Full Version : Optimum No Rinse

SouthernStyles
09-08-2009, 06:25 PM
Does anyone in Ga know were i could buy it locally i would like to order it from the geeks like i do everything else but i need this asap and dont feel like paying shipping for just that! Any advise or help is appreciated!

CharlesW
09-08-2009, 06:54 PM
I have no idea where to find it in Atlanta, but,,,,,,,,
Depending on how much you plan to buy, your shipping cost is going to be from $6 to $10.
Driving around trying to find it won't be free.
Spend a few bucks looking for it or spend a little more and have it in a couple of days. :)

You might find Protect All Quick & Easy Wash at a RV store. It's not ONR, but it is a good product.

Meghan
09-08-2009, 07:03 PM
You can always contact Optimum and see if they can tell you if there is someone around there.

SouthernStyles
09-08-2009, 07:07 PM
Thanks Meghan ill try that! I looked on there website but didnt find anything :( But if i cant find it i will be making anthor order soon!! Since yall did a great job on my last one! except my all season dressing leaked out which made me sad!

HighEndDetail
09-08-2009, 07:15 PM
I have the DP 4-in-1 and have used both before. I am in cobb county if you need any.
If I can help you out, you can have some to use. Till you get some ONR

SouthernStyles
09-08-2009, 07:35 PM
That would be great i was looking at the 4n1 as well as the ONR i have yet to try either and i have a Bmw to detail Friday and i have no access to water so i wanted to try ONR and see how i feel about it!

Rsurfer
09-08-2009, 07:46 PM
That would be great i was looking at the 4n1 as well as the ONR i have yet to try either and i have a Bmw to detail Friday and i have no access to water so i wanted to try ONR and see how i feel about it!
If you have no access to water you need a waterless wash, not a rinseless wash, unless you want to carry 2-3 gallons in a jug.

SouthernStyles
09-08-2009, 07:48 PM
Well i have about 20 - 1gals. of distilled water im going to be using for ONR i just plan on taking about 4 with me each detail to make the ONR from now on i want to switch to it instead of a traditional wash

Rsurfer
09-08-2009, 07:55 PM
Bring along a garden sprayer or a pump sprayer in case the lower panels are really dirty. You can pre-soak those areas as well as the wheels and tires. You should pre-soak with a higher dilution for better lubrication. QD strengh is 8ozs per gallon.

SouthernStyles
09-08-2009, 07:56 PM
Thanks ill do that! Im looking forward to using ONR!

Rsurfer
09-08-2009, 08:12 PM
Your welcome, you'll be ordering a gallon or two shortly.

PaintPolisher
09-08-2009, 09:56 PM

Sending you a PM with my contact info. I sell OPT products and located in Roswell. :dblthumb2:

Would be my pleasure to sell you some ONR and I will also show you how to wash a car using this great product. Pricing is same as on the OPT site.

I work from home so lets get you going.
al the paintpolisher

MisterShark
09-08-2009, 10:15 PM
Well i have about 20 - 1gals. of distilled water im going to be using for ONR i just plan on taking about 4 with me each detail to make the ONR from now on i want to switch to it instead of a traditional wash

As long as you don't find it causing any swirls:

it does leave behind a nice polymer layer of slickness/protection
When using with distilled water there's very little (maybe none?) chance of water spotting
You're saving water and contributing less pollutants to a storm drain that might have otherwise dumped your waste water + product into a nearby streamAll things that you can't say about a traditional wash.

I also spray on some Optimum Instant Detailer & Gloss Enhancer during drying.

rwright
06-14-2010, 10:46 PM
I would like the Natty's Red that you were supposed to send me for the Dodo Juice Red Mist that I mailed to you over a week ago please.

jayhkr
06-15-2010, 11:01 AM
You can always contact Optimum and see if they can tell you if there is someone around there.

OOOOORRRRRRR autogeek needs to open up more warehouses around the US!!! :dblthumb2: LOL I know that would just cause more problems then they are probably worth, but I'd come work for you guys, in a hearbeat! Or at the very least I would be there so much buying stuff that I might be confused with a co-worker. ;)