PDA

View Full Version : Many Thanks to Meghan and the rest of AutoGeek

sportscarhiatus
09-07-2009, 08:40 PM
I recently won a product giveaway contest that Meghan started... I just wanted to say a big thank you to Meghan and the rest of the AutoGeek folks for putting up events like this. Just little things like this show how much you all care about customer service and customer satisfaction. I have never dealt with any other detailing site/business that cares this much about their customers. Again, more props and many thanks. Keep up the good work!

I recieved the box of "goodies" yesterday, and have already tried (and love) the XMT 360 spray as well as Dodo Juice Blue Velvet.

p.s. your folks who answer the phone calls for orders and questions are superb as well, always so polite and knowledgeable. I have never had a question that was not answered...

thanks again!!!

Meghan
09-08-2009, 07:28 AM
You are very welcome, hope you enjoy those goodies! And as always we try out best, we welcome the thanks and also appreciate when you point out areas that need improvement. We are here because of all of you, so thank you! And if you couldn't tell we all really love our jobs and working on this forum helping out all of you!