PDA

View Full Version : Fuzion compared to Wolfgang Paint Sealant

gooch06
09-07-2009, 01:20 PM
Hi can you guys let me know what's a better product, wolfgang's Fuzion or Wolfgang's Paint Sealant?

loudog2
09-07-2009, 01:42 PM
These are 2 totally different products. I use the DGPS under my carnuba's, which include fuzion. Both are great products.

Mike Phillips
09-07-2009, 05:06 PM
Asking which wax or paint sealant is better is always going to get you mixed review because everyone is different and experiences things differently.

Sometimes the best thing to do is to buy the ones you're interested in and test them out yourself.

:)

sparkie
09-07-2009, 05:52 PM
Hi can you guys let me know what's a better product, wolfgang's Fuzion or Wolfgang's Paint Sealant?
Used the sealant first and wait until the next day and use the wax.:dblthumb2:

ScottB
09-07-2009, 05:54 PM
as offered both are the best of the best, but as different in design and makeup as an orange is to an apple. They can be used together (Fuzion after sealant) and both can easily stand alone too.

killrflake
09-07-2009, 09:00 PM
as offered both are the best of the best, but as different in design and makeup as an orange is to an apple. They can be used together (Fuzion after sealant) and both can easily stand alone too.
That"s how I usethe two of them with great satisfaction. Doesn"t get much better.

rwisejr
09-07-2009, 09:49 PM
The combo is killer !!! Its what My Benz is sporting now and I love it !!!