PDA

View Full Version : Is to Late add to last order &Thanks Mr Phillips

Steven C
09-06-2009, 09:24 AM
I Forgot to Purchase Pinnacle appicators with my last order.I hope it's not to late order i really dont want to pay for the shipping for just them my last order was almost 900 bucks. Mike Phillps you are awesome but dam if just make spend more of my hard earned money watching that Detailing of the Infinity. I Like that spot buff combo you used,I have been using a air drivin polisher but it spun just to fast even back off with regulator. The random orbit seem to work much better. I Had 7424 it was broken by a friend who gracely returned w/o telling me . I'm old enough to know better to let some one borrow my tools so shame on me . I did it cause I have Flex 3401. and haven't really been using it till saw that Thread by Mike . Of Course he broke and never told me then denied that he broke. So I order the 7424xp with spot buff kit/carpet brush plus aztec extractor.And oneway or another he'll pay for what he did.I would even of care if he just told he broke the pc. It didn't owe any thing it was 4or5 years old and seen its fear shear of work . I operated fine looked like good to . :props:

ScottB
09-06-2009, 11:35 AM
I believe the previous forum sale with free shipping has been over for some time. The current sale is the Labor Day Sale ending tomorrow and affords 15% off with no minimums. Did your order already ship ?? If not consider calling Meghan and maybe she can add them to the box.

Meghan
09-06-2009, 12:28 PM
I will be in the office tomorrow by 8am give me a call or email me with your info.

Steven C
09-06-2009, 01:21 PM
Actually didn't get labor day offer .I took the standard free ship for orders over 95.00. I just did want to pay the shipping on the applicators . I love the things, but i would just wait till i need my next order.It's my own fault anyways , I usually order with my computer in front off me with a list. I did this in my car with my 2 kids with me driving me crazy cause I coulndn't hear Melinda or concentrate I forgot them. In with them being a Bogo I thought it sweet to get a dozen now instead waiting for next order and them not being a bogo then with my luck. I will give Megan a call in the Morning

Thanks for the help you guys are the best.

Garry Dean
09-06-2009, 10:00 PM
I will be in the office tomorrow by 8am give me a call or email me with your info.

You dont get Labor Day off? Thats a bummer! I am in WPB on vacation till Wed. I passed you guys on the interstate on the way here. I may stop in on my way home to harass you all.

Meghan
09-07-2009, 06:40 AM
You dont get Labor Day off? Thats a bummer! I am in WPB on vacation till Wed. I passed you guys on the interstate on the way here. I may stop in on my way home to harass you all.

Yes we are here all weekend long, stop by if we are still here when you pass by.

Meghan
09-07-2009, 07:10 AM
PS- I pulled your order from the warehouse and I am holding it on my desk so you can add on whatever you like.

Steven C
09-07-2009, 03:45 PM
Megan thank you for your help . You guys are the best