PDA

View Full Version : CyberClean?

InTheBuff
09-04-2009, 04:57 PM
I was looking for that rubber block that has been mentioned on here. Folks use it instead of clay. While searching for information on the block, I came across this...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRl5FrHxsZI]YouTube - Cyber Clean English[/video]

(I am in no way associated with this product.)

BlackSunshine01
09-04-2009, 11:24 PM
wow. this stuff looks wierd. i have never heard of it before personally. the only thing that kinda gets me about the ad is that when they pull the stuff off all you can really see is the indentation of where it went. you dont really see it kinda caked with the dirt ya know?

ScottB
09-05-2009, 07:33 AM
the Ultima Line carries the foam block used like clay.

Emile
09-06-2009, 12:18 AM
Looks cool, but it only seems useful for tight spots. Even then, a couple of bucks for a brush that will last much longer doesn't seem to be worth its price.

pixelmonkey
05-03-2011, 01:17 PM
bringing an old thread back.

i ordered a bit of this from another online geek site to clean out a keyboard at my office. its been in use for over 3 years and has quite a bit of dust, hair and lint hidden in places you can see, but cant reach. interesting smell... not a smell i would want in a car after having it cleaned, thats for sure!

so now, to a point.

this stuff is great for super tight spots that a brush or vac cant quite make it to. the location i've found it to be the biggest help is at the bottom of the wind shield.
That small gap between the glass and dash, that has trapped dust and other goodies from resting atop the dash. this one spot is visible in a small percentage of cars & trucks, and can only be cleaned by taking the dash out of the vehicle! pre 1995 cars and trucks are more prone to have this tricky spot.

this stuff will not last as long as a brush, but will collect and remove the dust from tight places. 99% of the time a brush tip extension on a vac will work just as well, but that are times where this product has it's niche!

*if you have any model cars, you will be amazed with this stuff!*
chris<pixelmonkey>:D