PDA

View Full Version : Detailing Classes Starting Up at Autogeek's Garage!

Pages : 1 [2]

theamcguy
09-04-2009, 06:10 PM
Will there be any classes in Nov?

Mike Phillips
09-05-2009, 08:51 AM
Will there be any classes in Nov?

Chances are very good there will be, in fact I've already created the sign-up threads for the classes but we decided to wait till we get closer to SEMA before posting them.

We have a team of people from Autogeek attending SEMA including myself and anyone that's ever worked in a SEMA booth for 4 days in a row know how hectic it can be, so we'll wait till we get closer to November before posting any sign-up thread for November.

The classes I taught at Meguiar's were a lot of fun and anyone can check them out for themselves by reading through the Pictures and Comments threads on MOL

These new classes are going to be even more fun as we have more cool tools to play with in both classes and there will be more garage time and less classroom time.

They will be fast-paced, educational and fun. I promise everyone will leave feeling it was time well invested.

Our goal here at the new Autogeek Garage is simple, we're here to make sure you're successful when working on your car in your garage, or your customer's car in their garage.

I taught my first class in 1988, that's 21 years now of showing people primarily how to polish paint and approach every class the same way and that's I pour my heart and soul into the class to help others be successful.

We'll see you here!

:)

mchess1
09-05-2009, 09:09 AM
So we just bring ourselves and AG supplies the products we will be using to learn the techniques?

Sounds like a sweet deal, going to see if I can make the october class.

Mike Phillips
09-05-2009, 09:38 AM
It's really sad that I live at 1 572 miles of Autogeek's garage. :(

I've had people drive in further than that one-way and walk away glad they did. Find a buddy to car pool with and share the expense time behind the wheel. Rent a cheapie econo box for the trip and just be sure to get the extra insurance on it so there's no worries.

So we just bring ourselves and AG supplies the products we will be using to learn the techniques?

Sounds like a sweet deal, going to see if I can make the October class.

I've had people go through the classes that told me they've went to classes that cost $200.00, even $300.00 plus and they learned more at our classes then these other classes. One thing that's cool about discussion forums, as people go through these classes they're going to come back to this forum and other forums and tell people what they think, kind of like an "Angie's List" type of real-world feedback.

While you can't please 100% of the people 100% of the time, I'm pretty confident that the majority of people, no matter what they're background and skill level will find something that will help them and after it's all said and done will gave come away from the class with a positive experience.

Presidential_Detail
09-05-2009, 09:49 AM
Does the class we attended at last years detail fest count as the 101 class? Or do we need to take it again?

Harleyguy
09-05-2009, 10:43 PM
Does the class we attended at last years detail fest count as the 101 class? Or do we need to take it again?You should be good too go Billy it counts :xyxthumbs:

theamcguy
09-09-2009, 01:05 PM
Chances are very good there will be, in fact I've already created the sign-up threads for the classes but we decided to wait till we get closer to SEMA before posting them.

We have a team of people from Autogeek attending SEMA including myself and anyone that's ever worked in a SEMA booth for 4 days in a row know how hectic it can be, so we'll wait till we get closer to November before posting any sign-up thread for November.

The classes I taught at Meguiar's were a lot of fun and anyone can check them out for themselves by reading through the Pictures and Comments threads on MOL

These new classes are going to be even more fun as we have more cool tools to play with in both classes and there will be more garage time and less classroom time.

They will be fast-paced, educational and fun. I promise everyone will leave feeling it was time well invested.

Our goal here at the new Autogeek Garage is simple, we're here to make sure you're successful when working on your car in your garage, or your customer's car in their garage.

I taught my first class in 1988, that's 21 years now of showing people primarily how to polish paint and approach every class the same way and that's I pour my heart and soul into the class to help others be successful.

We'll see you here!

Sounds great. I am really interested where you have the 101 and 102 classes the same weekend. Saves expenses coming in from out of town. Hope you can schedule one of those for November.

Stuttgarter
09-09-2009, 04:46 PM
Rats! I already bought tickets for Oktoberfest and Volksfest. I'm hoping Mike posts a November class schedule in the near future. I need the extra time to convince my boss to send me to the States for business and to buy an airline ticket from there to Miami/Orlando or whatever the nearest airport to Stuart, FL. AG can probably save itself the car rental hassle and work on the piece of crap I pick up at the airport.

theamcguy
11-09-2009, 09:28 PM
Any word on Novembers class schedule?

gumball
11-10-2009, 12:47 AM
Will you have a class following mobiletechexpo?

mchess1
11-10-2009, 06:47 AM
I believe Mike had said there probably would not be any more classes scheduled in 2009.

I am waiting for a 102 class in the spring.

maiku
11-15-2009, 05:03 PM
Looking forward to finding out when the next classes will be!

theamcguy
01-05-2010, 04:11 PM
Any idea on the 2010 schedule?