PDA

View Full Version : Liquid Glass video on web site

tony0057
09-03-2009, 01:04 AM
So I was looking for some info on what pre cleaner to buy and since there aren't any reviews on AG on the liquid glass one I checked out their site and found this video. Have you guys seen this video before? Its on the liquid glass website. Its so cheasy with two hot girls washing and buffing a Benz. Doing it all wrong, but its like super serious, and they actually zoom in and frame one girl's _ _ _. Then the guy talks about cross linked this and that....makes me think these products suck...but the girls are hot...

Liquid Glass® – The Ultimate Automotive Polish/Finish Videos (http://www.liquidglass.com/video.html)

the one I'm talking about is the one with the two girls. Funny stuff...

Matt
09-03-2009, 02:32 AM
Well I watched the 3rd video. HAHAHA what a joke. Those are horrible videos.

From their claims, I certainly wouldn't believe that the products are any good but I haven't tried them (nor will I!).

But seriouslly, those videos are ridiculous!

ryandamartini
09-03-2009, 08:02 AM
So I was looking for some info on what pre cleaner to buy and since there aren't any reviews on AG on the liquid glass one I checked out their site and found this video. Have you guys seen this video before? Its on the liquid glass website. Its so cheasy with two hot girls washing and buffing a Benz. Doing it all wrong, but its like super serious, and they actually zoom in and frame one girl's _ _ _. Then the guy talks about cross linked this and that....makes me think these products suck...but the girls are hot...

Liquid Glass® – The Ultimate Automotive Polish/Finish Videos (http://www.liquidglass.com/video.html)

the one I'm talking about is the one with the two girls. Funny stuff...

My mom demanded to have liquid glass put on her XC-90. It isnt anything special as far as looks go, but it was there for quite a long time.

Meghan
09-03-2009, 08:12 AM
Well those are interesting, not sure they really educated anyone on car care! My favorite part is when they dump the rest of the dirty water in the bucket right on the car.

HotRod
09-03-2009, 10:28 AM
The third video is actually very funny. How many people smile that much when they detail, and also how many people clean something and stare at something else behind them, and not pay attention to what they are cleaning? I think I might have to hire those girls to work with me when I detail cars. JK LOL

Chris27182
09-03-2009, 11:34 AM
I didn't learn anything:D

k4df4l
09-06-2009, 06:46 AM
I've not used liquid glass since the mid 90s but I used it a few times on a sport bike and my car at the time....it looked nice when it was first applied but went dull after the first rain. Tossed that can in the trash after just a few applications on each. I recall it being a total PITA to remove the smears if applied too thick.