PDA

View Full Version : Give me some reviews on Wolfgang Total Swirl Remover 3.0

Hisside
08-30-2009, 12:32 PM
Just like the title says...

I am going to be buffing out a black metallic Land Rover Discovery that needs some life put back into the paint. I don't want to use just any compound for a couple reasons. 1) I don't want to have to worry about swirls and have to go back over it with a swirl remover. If it is a matter of fact that I will need to go over the vehicle twice, then I will. 2) It's my boss' car (enough said?)

Any feedback on this product or suggestions for something else would be good.

I will be using my DeWalt rotary buffer with foam pads, since this is what I have. I am used to using it my experience at a body shop, so I am not concerned about burning the paint.

Thanks for your help! :xyxthumbs:

nrengle
08-30-2009, 02:17 PM
Wolfgang TSR is pretty much equal to SIP/IP in cut. You will definitely need to follow it up with the Finishing Glaze from Wolfgang (it's not a true glaze, it's actually like Menz 106FA/FF). It'll look great after the combo, but you will need both products.

Hisside
08-30-2009, 03:40 PM
Awesome...
Thanks for the info!

loudog2
08-30-2009, 05:15 PM
I've used it as a one step on a soft green LC pad. It turn out pretty damn good. I noticed the decription page was the same as power finish 203, so I thought I would give it a go. It was used on a magnetic grey 2009 toyota matirx. One bad thing though. it dusted a ton. I had to sweep dust pile out of my garage.