PDA

View Full Version : Product reviews

makaiboy
08-28-2009, 02:57 AM
Anyone out there tried the Clarity Defender windshield treatment, looking for good windshield protection. Also where can you purchase it Amazon sell it but they don't ship to Hawaii.

Also anyone know who sales the new Xzilon plus that Toyota offered for 699.00. Someone said you could get the kit on e-bay but when I checked I found nothing.

:hungry:Feed back please

loudog2
08-28-2009, 06:30 AM
Is it something like aquapel?

Mike Phillips
08-28-2009, 10:46 AM
Anyone out there tried the Clarity Defender windshield treatment, looking for good windshield protection. Also where can you purchase it Amazon sell it but they don't ship to Hawaii.

Also anyone know who sales the new Xzilon plus that Toyota offered for 699.00. Someone said you could get the kit on e-bay but when I checked I found nothing.

:hungry:Feed back please

We have glass polising and treatment kits here though,

Diamondite® Glass Cleaning System Kit (http://www.autogeek.net/diglclsykit.html)

Do a google search for the Xzilion product and add the word review in your search.

:)

Mike Phillips
08-28-2009, 10:51 AM
Just noticed this was your first post so,

Welcome to Autogeek Online! :welcome:

Just to note,

I moved your thread to our Detailing 101 forum group and out of the "Reviews" forum since it's not really a review but a couple of questions.

Also, when posting a new thread on a topic, here's a tip.

1. Write a subject that tells people what the thread is about.

For example,

Need help removing water spots out of my car's paint by hand?

This will get you the best quality replies because it tells people what the topic is and our members with expertise on this topic will >Click< on the link and then do their best to answer your questions.

Typing something like this

Help!

Is kind of vague and some talented and smart people may skip over it and you'll never get the benefit of their experience and wisdom.

:xyxthumbs:

makaiboy
08-31-2009, 02:16 AM
Is it something like aquapel?

I don't know, but the website suggest some new Nano tecnology that will last about a year, just wanted to see if anyone used t yet.