PDA

View Full Version : Customer Service

Pages : [1] 2

alexjn1
08-25-2009, 03:45 PM
I just wanted to leave a brief note saying thanks for having such good customer service. :dblthumb2:

I placed an order using the Mike Phillips discount and the very same day that I received my order last week was the day a construction worker clipped my truck with a load of rebar :cry: so I put the box in the garage and did not open it until today when I got my truck back from repairs.

Tragically the cone on the tornador was in 2 pieces when I opened up the box. I called customer service and informed them of the situation and was told they would get a replacement one sent out and a return sticker for the damaged one. :) :)

OOOOOOOOOOOH, what a week I am having… :(

All of the other items in the box were in excellent shape and well packed. I am a fairly new customer and I can say that I am very happy with the way you do business and I am quickly becoming a loyal customer. :xyxthumbs:

This however will probably lead to a severe depletion of my wallet. :(

Thanks again for such great service. :applause:

ScottB
08-25-2009, 04:18 PM
AG rocks ... no better place for car care !

VISITOR
08-25-2009, 04:19 PM
agreed, on the customer service... top notch!

Meghan
08-25-2009, 04:50 PM
Sorry about the truck but glad you had a great Autogeek experience!

alexjn1
08-25-2009, 05:35 PM
Well at least I can now sit and stare at the rest of the new products that I ordered 4 inch pads, Meg’s twins, Wolfgang sealant, PB’s glaze and a whole assortment of MF’s that get to sit and do nothing since their was a fair amount of touchup painting done as well so I don’t get to play with my new stuff for awhile.

VISITOR
08-25-2009, 06:42 PM
i'd like to add a few things... one thing i really like about AG is the staff listens, and are willing to do anything to resolve any issues that you may have and will do what it takes to make you absolutely happy. these days with any problem with some other companies, they may not get back to you ASAP (why would they want to if it's not an order, right?) and put you on the back burner, may not reply/blow you off, or simply say "oh well" or be short with you with no intentions to help resolve anything. i can't express how important customer service is to me, and if i have a bad experience with someone who doesn't care or won't listen, i'll take my $'s elsewhere. customers are what make a business successful (without out them you are nothing) and sometimes attitudes from other businesses/companies will be a downfall in the long run, even if the prices are "cheaper" (i'll pay more for the service if need be). i like the banner that is saw in the AG garage that read, "attitude is a decision". it makes you think...

HighEndDetail
08-25-2009, 06:43 PM
AG service is second to none...:xyxthumbs:

loudog2
08-25-2009, 07:50 PM
AG is great!! A nice one stop shop(almost one stop):D Just need a few more products(maybe FK soon?)

OGauge4Me
08-25-2009, 08:16 PM
This however will probably lead to a severe depletion of my wallet. :(

Isn't that the truth. :xyxthumbs:

belcherm58
08-25-2009, 10:56 PM
Absolutely no better place to do business!

sydster
08-26-2009, 12:27 AM
AG rocks ... no better place for car care !

:dblthumb2:

POPPAJ
09-09-2009, 01:47 PM
What happened to the web site???

Don't like the new format!

Hope I'll be able to see the reply!

Meghan
09-09-2009, 01:49 PM
What happened to the web site???

Don't like the new format!

Hope I'll be able to see the reply!
Not sure what you are referring to.

Al1515
09-10-2009, 12:41 AM
+1 for the service. You can tell that AG cares about its customers. They are very prompt in answering questions and resolving issues, and also accommodating with requests. My experience thus far has been 1st-class all the way. :applause:

c8n
07-15-2013, 10:06 AM
What is the email address for AG customer service?