PDA

View Full Version : Dodo Juice Supernatural Shampoo Review

loudog2
08-23-2009, 08:49 PM
Well I gave the Dodo Juice Supernatural Shampoo a try today. I started off with the 2 bucket method. Filled the rinse bucket up, then filled the wash bucket with 2 gallons of water. The directions say 1 pump for 3 liters, so I added 3 pumps to the 2 gallons in the bucket. After mixing, and jetting the water, there was about 2.5 gallons of water in the wash bucket.:detailer:

The foam wasn't anything great. Yes, it did foam in the bucket. But, as I washed the car, the foam really wasn't on the car. It was like a ONR wash, meaning very lubricating. It did rinse away excellent. I have to see how the anti-static properties turn out. Maybe adding a little more shampoo to the bucket will result into more foam next time. I just wanted to follow the directions this time around. The Wookie had to sit in the house for this one. It says to comb the Wookie before use. The girlfriend was home, so I couldn't steal her brush.

Without the added scent, I noticed less bug attraction. The car was left looking great and slick(could've been the 2 coats of supernatural already on the car). Is it worth the extra money?:confused: That is to be determined. Could adding a little ONR to my Pinnacle shampoo get me the same feeling? Maybe, I'll try that next time.

loudog2
08-24-2009, 06:26 AM
I have to admitt, if I had to clean a car up for a detail. Most likely I would reach for the Pinnacle Bodyworks, DP Auto BAth or Chemical guys CWG. This product would be a nice maintnence wash for a garage kept weekend warrior, like my own.

ScottB
08-24-2009, 04:50 PM
I was waiting on this one, thanks for the honest review.