PDA

View Full Version : PB PwS

bmw5541
08-21-2009, 07:55 AM
Hi all,

Just a quick question on the PB PwS. After I apply the product, how long should I leave it on before removal? I know there are some different opinions on this topic, but I would like your input.
Feed back please

Pockets@PoorboysWorld
08-21-2009, 09:47 AM
After i'm done doing the panel I buff it right off the paint no sitting time :dblthumb2:

budman3
08-21-2009, 10:03 AM
If I am leaving it as the LSP, I let it sit on the paint until I am finished the vehicle. It'll remove effortlessly and might provide longer protection because of the longer bonding time.

bmw5541
08-21-2009, 10:09 AM
If I am leaving it as the LSP, I let it sit on the paint until I am finished the vehicle. It'll remove effortlessly and might provide longer protection because of the longer bonding time.

What about if you are going to top it off with a sealant and then a nuba?

HighEndDetail
08-21-2009, 11:12 AM
After i'm done doing the panel I buff it right off the paint no sitting time :dblthumb2:

http://www.peachstateposse.com/forum/images/smiles/WhatHeSaid.gif

And sometimes I will do two panels then go back and wipe off.

Pockets@PoorboysWorld
08-21-2009, 11:28 AM
http://www.peachstateposse.com/forum/images/smiles/WhatHeSaid.gif

And sometimes I will do two panels then go back and wipe off.

Yea I was just saying you can just WOWO.......you can do the whole car if you want it will come off just as easy as if you did it right after :dblthumb2:

bmw5541
08-21-2009, 02:28 PM
Yea I was just saying you can just WOWO.......you can do the whole car if you want it will come off just as easy as if you did it right after :dblthumb2:

If I do the entire car and then wipe off, will I get better protection as Budman mentioned? It makes sense, that the longer bonding time, would offer berrter protection.

Pockets@PoorboysWorld
08-21-2009, 03:11 PM
If I do the entire car and then wipe off, will I get better protection as Budman mentioned? It makes sense, that the longer bonding time, would offer berrter protection.

Nope it will not give you longer durability if you let it sit.....it was designed as a WOWO product =)