PDA

View Full Version : Autogeek Staff Appreciation Thread

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Meghan
08-19-2009, 07:23 AM
AG is the best, actually send Max a email last night just to tell him as I found my first receipt from AG from 3 years ago for a PC and some pads. Thought about all the great orders and what not over the past 3 years and yeah it has been ALOT, haha.
Max loved the email, he actually brought it to me to read, and I was going to ask you if I could post that up, well written, you should have a minor in English! Thank you for all the kind words, we all really appreciate it and Max was very happy to read that.

Never found ANY Store with this level of service and customer support. One would think the people who work for AG are all owners the way they treat their customers, you can tell they care that the customer is happy. I have just started doing business with them and already Meghan has went over the top to make sure I was taken care of and I never even ask. The people here are top notch for sure. GOOD JOB ALL!!:applause::wave::applause:

Luckily for us we have the support of Max to make sure everyone is well taken care of and customer service is held to the highest standard.

AG has had great staff and customer service for years. They also sell some great products. I also like if the fact that if I place an order in the morning I will have it the next day.
:buffing:Im the MAN
Gary its the joys of living in Fla, Autogeek packages delivered in one day and hurricanes in the fall! :xyxthumbs:

Thank you all for your kind words makes it that much easier for us to come in with a smile everyday knowing we have awesome customers like all of you. We have been blessed to have great customers and a knowledgeable forum to share with everyone. :grouphug:

Nappers
08-19-2009, 07:33 AM
we can call it Maxenomics.....

Buckskincolt
08-20-2009, 11:27 AM
New smiles to show our appreciation.

This one is for Meghan for all the great work!:kiss:

Meghan
08-20-2009, 11:34 AM
New smiles to show our appreciation.

This one is for Meghan for all the great work!:kiss:

:p

agpatel
08-20-2009, 01:39 PM
Max loved the email, he actually brought it to me to read, and I was going to ask you if I could post that up, well written, you should have a minor in English! Thank you for all the kind words, we all really appreciate it and Max was very happy to read that.

Ha, English minor, you are too funny Meghan! Trust me I am not as good as you might think, only English class I have taken in college, writing course, has been my worst grade. You can post it if you would like.:props:

Finemess
08-20-2009, 02:23 PM
Keep up the great work y'all.

VISITOR
08-20-2009, 02:24 PM
everyone at AG deserves a :props: and let's not forget the people (packers, kit/label makers, etc.) behind the scenes as well...

sh4dowfax
08-20-2009, 06:29 PM
:dblthumb2::dblthumb2::wave:

Thank you, Autogeek staff!

02CAMSS
08-20-2009, 07:35 PM
I always enjoy talking to Dwayne and Jason(Hope you guys are still wearing those shirts) and I never had a bad experiance ever with PBM's customer service ever. I would rate it in the top three of any retailer I have ever dealt with in my whole life.

killrflake
08-20-2009, 09:59 PM
Just the fact that so many folks go back time and again to AG for their detailing needs shows me that they feel as I do about the whole AG orginazation. All great people that care about the job that they do and the people they're serviceing. They have my loyalty and I only hope they never get to big that they loose the personal touch which makes them what they are. Thanks to all those people who man the phones and to those unseen people that work behind them putting our orders together.

belcherm58
08-20-2009, 10:14 PM
everyone at AG deserves a :props: and let's not forget the people (packers, kit/label makers, etc.) behind the scenes as well...

Your absolutely right. I think of them as a team. Everything we order is a result of the team. Thanks to each and everyone of them.:props:

belcherm58
08-20-2009, 10:35 PM
Not taking anything away from them, But, Wouldn't yo love to work there? Doing something you have a passion for.

agpatel
08-20-2009, 11:37 PM
Not taking anything away from them, But, Wouldn't yo love to work there? Doing something you have a passion for.

I dont think I could work at AG, I would be fired the first day after I try to sneek a pallet of stuff out the back door. haha...But yes it would be great to work there!

Dwayne
08-21-2009, 03:48 PM
I dont think I could work at AG, I would be fired the first day after I try to sneek a pallet of stuff out the back door. haha...But yes it would be great to work there!

You don't have to sneak anything out. Using and getting to know all about the products is part of the job.

You should see all the cool stuff I have in my office... :drool:

agpatel
08-21-2009, 04:25 PM
Hmmm...any positions open that a mechanical engineer could fill... :)