PDA

View Full Version : Aztec Carpet Extractor

Koast
08-18-2009, 01:44 PM
Anyone ever use this product? For an extended period of time?

I'm currently looking to purchase a new extractor for my shop, and this one is available from a local dealer in my city. Anyone have any reviews of this extractor that they can share?

TheDodgeGuy
08-18-2009, 02:04 PM
I am looking as well, hope to hear from some owners out there. :xyxthumbs:

Dwayne
08-18-2009, 02:48 PM
Anyone ever use this product? For an extended period of time?

I'm currently looking to purchase a new extractor for my shop, and this one is available from a local dealer in my city. Anyone have any reviews of this extractor that they can share?

We originally started offering the Aztec based of feedback by AG members that had prior experience with the Aztec extractor and I have to say that I am have been impressed with the build quality and performance. As a company, Aztec is also great to deal with too. If you need a compact, lightweight hot water extractor, the Aztec Hot Rod Extractor (http://www.autogeek.net/aztec-hot-water-extractor.html) is an excellent choice.

I also personally own one too. It heats the water in 10-15 minutes and has a strong vacuum.

Koast
08-19-2009, 05:46 PM
We ended up buying the Aztec yesterday and did 2 vehicles with it today.

Excellent!

This machine is exactly what we were looking for. Very much recommended after a few personal uses.

WindyCity
08-19-2009, 07:37 PM
So which one would would you all perfer the aztec or the mytee? The aztec is smaller than the mytee but the mytee seems to be the better unit...but i have never used the aztec

TMD
08-19-2009, 07:41 PM
How does it stack up against the Mytee-Lite?