PDA

View Full Version : Pleasant Experience

Jason
03-29-2006, 08:21 PM
It’s been a while since I’ve seen inside a dealership. I’ve been wanting to get an SUV for my Wife and new baby for a while but I never seen to have the time. Well two weeks ago I decide to do the internet shopping and I have to say I think it has a lot of room for improvement. Needless to say I got tire of sending emails back and forth and I decide to drive about an hour away to pay a visit the dealership I had bought my previous cars from Napletons Nissan in West Palm Beach.

I was greeted at the entrance by a young man named Danny and he proceeded to help us take a look around and test drive a new Nissan Xterra, we really like the vehicle so we proceeded to finalize the deal. I have to say that I bought many vehicles before and it has never been this simple. It was definitely a no hassle experience, from the great price for the trade in to the great price on the vehicle.

What impressed me the most is that they listen, I made the request not to detail or clean the vehicle and that is exactly what I got.

http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/images/icons/icon14.gifhttp://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/images/icons/icon14.gif Two thumbs up to Danny and the managers at Napletons

Neothin
03-29-2006, 10:52 PM
Bev Smith Toyota up here in PSL is also a nice dealership to work with. Even though when I came in looking for the tC I looked like I got mugged (read: red eyes, HUGE puffy black eyelids, most of the scalp torn off, facial bruises, etc from a 4x rollover accident that totalled my SRT-4), I was given great service. I walked in knowing exactly what I wanted and the salesman went on his computer and found that the car was set to arrive from the factory to another dealership in tennesse. After a few phone calls he had the car redirected to this dealership. The car arrived a few days later and at my request was delivered with the protective wrapping still in place (hey, i'm weird like that).

ScottB
03-30-2006, 07:11 AM
Well you finally buckled and got the wife her truck, glad to hear it, and sure she will let you clean it. (Shoulda called me as I have the Nissan hookup) but it wouldve been a drive, and well, I probably would have had them harrass ya just a bit. (not like washing the truck with a broom however, maybe walking around it showing intent to wash while you were awaiting delivery ) :D