PDA

View Full Version : What kind of pressure water fitting is this?

Pages : [1] 2

Superdutytd
08-16-2009, 09:42 PM
Anyone help me out? I'm thinking about ordering a foam cannon.

Superdutytd
08-16-2009, 10:22 PM
I think its a Kranzle?

Superdutytd
08-19-2009, 12:22 PM
Haha *bump* for some help.

Dwayne
08-19-2009, 01:22 PM
You need to remove the wand from the gun/trigger assembly, this is where you will be installing the foam cannon. Take a look at the fitting on the wand that you removed from the trigger, you need a fitting that looks like this because the foam cannon will fit onto the gun in the exact same way so the fitting will be the same.

Once you determine which fitting that you have, compare it the fittings that we offer and then the one that matches up.

Hint: Most gasoline pressure washers will use the Kranzle

http://lib.store.yahoo.net/lib/autogeek/HP-attachments.jpg

rwisejr
08-19-2009, 03:45 PM
You need this to thread into the end of the foam cannon and then release the water nozzle and pop on the cannon and your in business

http://www.pressureparts.com/Couplers-C-1%2f4QC-Pressure-Part-331115V.aspx

2003 GMC Denali
08-19-2009, 05:29 PM
Whoa... that's bad timing. The site you posted is unavailable till August 24th, 2009

2003 GMC Denali
08-19-2009, 05:33 PM
Why is a Pressure Washer Foam Gun double the cost of a Garden Hose Foam Gun ?

What makes it that way ?

rwisejr
08-19-2009, 07:21 PM
Now that is funny as I was just oin that site I will post another link

rwisejr
08-19-2009, 07:22 PM
Here is what is what is needed. AR AL-Plug1/4MB - 1/4" Quick-Connect Plug (1/4" Male End) (http://www.pressurewashersdirect.com/AR-AL-Plug1-4MB/p1783.html)

rwisejr
08-19-2009, 07:24 PM
Why is a Pressure Washer Foam Gun double the cost of a Garden Hose Foam Gun ?

What makes it that way ?

2 different animals .As one attaches to a standard garden hose and the other attaches to a pressure washer so it has to handle alot more pressure .Hwnce a much better foam( equals much more fun ) As I have both types

Superdutytd
08-19-2009, 08:25 PM
Here is what is what is needed. AR AL-Plug1/4MB - 1/4" Quick-Connect Plug (1/4" Male End) (http://www.pressurewashersdirect.com/AR-AL-Plug1-4MB/p1783.html)

And then I can use the Kranzle I take it while still having the quick change setup?

I don't really want to remove my wand from the gun as it is a PITA to take in and out and I like to use my pressure washer for actual washing also. The kranzle is the only thing I see that could work though.

rwisejr
08-19-2009, 08:30 PM
And then I can use the Kranzle I take it while still having the quick change setup?

I don't really want to remove my wand from the gun as it is a PITA to take in and out and I like to use my pressure washer for actual washing also. The kranzle is the only thing I see that could work though.

You will be able to just swap it like you do the spray tips

rwisejr
08-19-2009, 08:34 PM
Anyone help me out? I'm thinking about ordering a foam cannon.

In these pictures as I can see is that your not using a kranzle setup . You have are using a 1/4 wand setup with a female quick release to change the spray tips . So all you need for the foam canon to adapt is the 1/4 male quick disconnect adapter to connect the same way as you do the spay tips.

Superdutytd
08-19-2009, 08:40 PM
In these pictures as I can see is that your not using a kranzle setup . You have are using a 1/4 wand setup with a female quick release to change the spray tips . So all you need for the foam canon to adapt is the 1/4 male quick disconnect adapter to connect the same way as you do the spay tips.

So I don't need one of the adapters from AG then? I'm sorry I've never seen pictures of the foam cannon setups up close. I take it the 1/4" threaded end goes into the foam cannon?

rwisejr
08-20-2009, 04:27 AM
So I don't need one of the adapters from AG then? I'm sorry I've never seen pictures of the foam cannon setups up close. I take it the 1/4" threaded end goes into the foam cannon?

Exactly !!!!!!!!