PDA

View Full Version : Last Post B4 Buy - Why these products?

AustinAaron
08-14-2009, 09:13 PM
So, I'm looking over my list of products. Don't ask me why . . . I just did the research and added these items as I went along. I think some are repetitious.

Why do I have:

303 Aero
PB's World Trim Restorer
P21S Gloss Enhancing Paint Cleanser
PB's World Natural Look Dressing
DP Interior Surface Protectant
Optimum Instant Detailer & Gloss Enhancer
DP Rinseless Wash & Gloss Replaces DP Four In One

Can't some of these be used in place of others? I mean, DP Rinseless can be used for almost everything. Which of these can I remove due to another product on this list already performing in it's place?

These products have me confused.

ScottB
08-14-2009, 09:20 PM
All your products are great indeed, I might suggest 303 or Natural Look or Interior Protectant but thats the real overlap in list.

AustinAaron
08-14-2009, 09:24 PM
Thanks, brother.

So those 3 are the repeats. Which one would you choose to keep in the arsenal?

And as for the Optimum Instant Detailer & Gloss Enhancer, couldn't I just use the DP as a QD? Therefore x'ing the OID?

Dsoto87
08-14-2009, 09:31 PM
OID is a "gloss enhancer". Imo ONR and the DP equivalent don't add much in terms of looks. OID will add considerable gloss and slickness over either.

The only overlap is the 303 PB and DP.

ScottB
08-14-2009, 09:33 PM
303 is nice .. but I personally prefer the clean fresh look with no dressing so I prefer Einszett Cockpit Premium and from time to time will grab the Natural Look which is also fresh but darkens abit.

trhland
08-14-2009, 09:47 PM
303 is nice .. but I personally prefer the clean fresh look with no dressing so I prefer Einszett Cockpit Premium and from time to time will grab the Natural Look which is also fresh but darkens abit.
i jus started useing cockpit . and im loveing the nice clean results . no shine ....

AustinAaron
08-14-2009, 11:00 PM
I don't doubt ECP, but 303 can serve 2 purposes to cut cost, yeah? i.e. - interior protectant and finishing prod for engine?

And DP Interior can work on all interior surface types, where as ECP is only for plastics. Just trying to pick up products than can better serve 2 purposes to cut cost.

Thanks for the input! Too much to think about. Just about at the point to scratch the whole thing and pay someone to detail the damn cars. Too many choices, too many products.

AGO needs to create the PERFECT "starter package." They have some good options, but not near perfect. Some have 6.5 pads that should have 5.5. Others are for ceramics only, but should be for all types. Etc..., etc...