PDA

View Full Version : klasse question

drastic_detail
08-12-2009, 07:14 PM
Can I top klasse aoi with any sealent?

CharlesW
08-12-2009, 07:45 PM
Yes.
Klasse AIO is a terrific cleaner/prep for any LSP, sealant or wax.
I have used it prior to many products and was never disappointed.
It doesn't do a lot for blemishes since it has very little abrasive or cutting power. It's basically a chemical cleaner and any removal of flaws is probably because of the applicator. The durability by itself doesn't seem to be too good, but if you follow it with a good LSP, ypu will have a great combination.
A side note and you may already know this, but KAIO doesn't stain trim. In fact some people use it on their black plastic/rubber trim.

smokin' mark
08-12-2009, 10:02 PM
Yes.
Klasse AIO is a terrific cleaner/prep for any LSP, sealant or wax.
I have used it prior to many products and was never disappointed.
It doesn't do a lot for blemishes since it has very little abrasive or cutting power. It's basically a chemical cleaner and any removal of flaws is probably because of the applicator. The durability by itself doesn't seem to be too good, but if you follow it with a good LSP, ypu will have a great combination.
A side note and you may already know this, but KAIO doesn't stain trim. In fact some people use it on their black plastic/rubber trim.

I agree 100%. I would say AIO is one of the best pre-LSP products out there. They haven't change the formula for 20 year? That tell you something?

ScottB
08-13-2009, 04:40 PM
never met a wax or sealant that didnt sit over AIO with ease ...