PDA

View Full Version : Customer Service

jnjholding
08-11-2009, 09:12 PM
I have to make a comment about a customer service experience I have received.

Just last week I received my first order form AG. Menzerna PC 7424XP kit, and a bunch of other stuff totaling close to $400. After looking at the stuff I ordered, I was shocked to find out that the PC 7424 wasn't in the box... My first thought was that I missed where the kit said 'Polisher not included'. After reading, and reviewing the order, sure enough, I should have a polisher to go with all of my other goodies.

I called and got a hold of Dwayne. I told him my story, gave him the order number and other information that he requested. My story must have seemed totally unbelievable, and I probably sounded like someone just trying to get a free polisher. He took my phone number, and told me he'd call me back.

I was actually thinking that I was going to get screwed. Who'd believe I didn't receive the most important part of a package like this?

After about 15-20 minutes, Dwayne called me. He informed me that he figured it out, and that my polisher will be shipped. I don't know what he figured out, and don't particularly care, as accidents happen. The important thing, my polisher should be here tomorrow, and I'm happy.

So thank you Dwayne, for figuring the issue out, and fixing my problem.

Maybe I should have asked for a 4" pad kit for my 'inconveniance' :xyxthumbs:

loudog2
08-11-2009, 09:14 PM
AG's customer service rocks. He probally looked at the shipping weight of your box. Minus the polisher, it probally didn't weight what it should've when shipped.

gwilo
08-11-2009, 09:58 PM
:iagree:

I have had to back track shipment calculate weights to try and figure out what was shipped.

But to have a CS person get back to you within half an hour, THAT IS CUSTOMER SERVICE

Dwayne
08-11-2009, 11:16 PM
I have to make a comment about a customer service experience I have received.

Just last week I received my first order form AG. Menzerna PC 7424XP kit, and a bunch of other stuff totaling close to $400. After looking at the stuff I ordered, I was shocked to find out that the PC 7424 wasn't in the box... My first thought was that I missed where the kit said 'Polisher not included'. After reading, and reviewing the order, sure enough, I should have a polisher to go with all of my other goodies.

I called and got a hold of Dwayne. I told him my story, gave him the order number and other information that he requested. My story must have seemed totally unbelievable, and I probably sounded like someone just trying to get a free polisher. He took my phone number, and told me he'd call me back.

I was actually thinking that I was going to get screwed. Who'd believe I didn't receive the most important part of a package like this?

After about 15-20 minutes, Dwayne called me. He informed me that he figured it out, and that my polisher will be shipped. I don't know what he figured out, and don't particularly care, as accidents happen. The important thing, my polisher should be here tomorrow, and I'm happy.

So thank you Dwayne, for figuring the issue out, and fixing my problem.

Maybe I should have asked for a 4" pad kit for my 'inconveniance' :xyxthumbs:

Glad I could be of service. I never doubted you and just needed to make sure it wasn't shipped in a separate box that may have been arriving the following day. Sorry it took longer than expected to get the polisher to you. The good news is that you will have it in time for this weekend. Enjoy!

Dwayne
08-11-2009, 11:21 PM
AG's customer service rocks.

Thanks! :iagree:

Dwayne
08-11-2009, 11:28 PM
But to have a CS person get back to you within half an hour, THAT IS CUSTOMER SERVICE

We personally take pride in providing excellent customer service. That's why it's so nice to work for a company that shares that same commitment to our customers.

VISITOR
08-12-2009, 05:16 PM
dwayne rocks (and so does the rest of the AG staff)!! :)

Laura
08-12-2009, 05:41 PM
We personally take pride in providing excellent customer service. That's why it's so nice to work for a company that shares that same commitment to our customers.

I think everyone has an excellent customer service story to share; I know that I've certainly got mine. AG takes service to an entirely different level. I'd vote for them to take over Health Care!

ScottB
08-12-2009, 06:41 PM
Dwayne and I were testing it for you ... ya, ya thats the ticket !! Its nice to see someone understanding of a boo-boo and you too desire some kudos.

jnjholding
08-12-2009, 08:33 PM
Dwayne and I were testing it for you ... ya, ya thats the ticket !! Its nice to see someone understanding of a boo-boo and you too desire some kudos.

Well you guys did a heck of a job cleaning it, sure does look brand new right now :dblthumb2: