PDA

View Full Version : Difference between Highline PTG 1 and 2?

alowe
08-11-2009, 12:44 PM
Greets all,

Going to be purchasing a Highline PTG this week. Looking for experiences, pros and cons with either model 1 or 2. I see model 2 is a single battery, not backlit and a probe cannot be attached.

Just looking to see if there is a real difference between these? It will be for my side biz, which is detailing DD's. Looking for nothing too fancy, just something to give me reading on aluminium and steel.

Respect,
A

rwisejr
08-11-2009, 02:59 PM
Greets all,

Going to be purchasing a Highline PTG this week. Looking for experiences, pros and cons with either model 1 or 2. I see model 2 is a single battery, not backlit and a probe cannot be attached.

Just looking to see if there is a real difference between these? It will be for my side biz, which is detailing DD's. Looking for nothing too fancy, just something to give me reading on aluminium and steel.

Respect,
A

The 2 is smaller and a larger display amd you can flip the display aswell .I have the 2 and am really happy with it other than that they will perform the same.

alowe
08-11-2009, 05:57 PM
The 2 is smaller and a larger display amd you can flip the display aswell .I have the 2 and am really happy with it other than that they will perform the same.

Thanks bro,

So you would say they are the same as far as performance? Like I said, just looking for a basic PTG, nothing fancy with software and whatnot. Looking to see if there is a BIG difference between the two.

Thanks again!

rwisejr
08-11-2009, 08:11 PM
Thanks bro,

So you would say they are the same as far as performance? Like I said, just looking for a basic PTG, nothing fancy with software and whatnot. Looking to see if there is a BIG difference between the two.

Thanks again!

Your welcome .Yeah very simple a feel more than enough to do the job with out breaking the bank