PDA

View Full Version : Question for "Z" Users

Lamoka
08-08-2009, 12:45 PM
I'm a consistent zaino user but want to make a purchase here to support this site. I'm in need of good QD product...something that is compatible with the zaino line. Can anyone make a recommendation? Is there any I need to avoid? Do I need to simply buy from Sal?

loudog2
08-08-2009, 12:54 PM
A QD won't ruin your application of zaino. The new XMT QD is pretty damn good. Wolfgang instant detail spritz is also good. other QD's to consider which are excellent are FK 425(which I hope AG will carry soon) and chemical guys synthetic QD.

m4bama
08-08-2009, 01:30 PM
Zaino is a quality product but it does not protect against water spots.

Gary Sword
08-08-2009, 02:44 PM
I'm an anti-Z user! :buffing:

Emile
08-08-2009, 10:13 PM
Z-6 is an awesome quick detailer but it's expensive at $10 for 16oz. I recently e-mailed Zaino and told them I refuse to purchase any more Z-6 until some sort of quantity discount is offered.

Anyways, the next best thing I have found is Optimum Instant Detailer & Gloss Enhancer. Works on paint, glass, chrome, and plastic just like Z-6 and provides pretty good slickness. It's cheap, too...I purchased a 17oz bottle of it and the 32oz concentrate refill for around $15. When I want to refill the empty bottle, I just dilute it at 3:1 (12oz water:4oz product) and I'm good to go.

I also suggest looking into the new XMT Final Finish Instant Detailer....gallon size containers make it very affordable and all I read is good things about it.

bfdtpkt
08-08-2009, 11:32 PM
Zaino is a quality product but it does not protect against water spots.

WHAT !?!?
I've been using ZAINO for a loooong time and never had a "water" spot problem......but that's just me, I don't know about anybody else. :D

But you can use any good QD with ZAINO.

ScottB
08-09-2009, 04:53 AM
Zaino Z6 and Z8 are fine products, but equally nice products are here and compatible.

Z6 -- Megs 135, Optimum QD
Z8 -- Four Star Spray Wax, Aquawax, Wolfgang Spray Sealant