PDA

View Full Version : Mike.Phillips@Autogeek - Starting on Monday, August 10th, 2009

Pages : [1] 2 3

Mike Phillips
08-08-2009, 11:33 AM
Mike.Phillips@Autogeek - Starting on Monday, August 10th, 2009 (http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/company-forum-news-headlines/19791-mike-phillips-autogeek-starting-monday-august-10th-2009-a.html)

Hi everyone, thank you for the warm welcome here on the Autogeek forum. I wanted to start a thread to let everyone know I'll be officially starting my new position here at Autogeek on Monday, August 10th, 2009.

I arrived here yesterday on a red eye flight out of Ontario, California and spent some time getting my new office set-up so I can get right to work bright and early this coming Monday morning.

There will be some tweaks coming to the forum and possibly some new forum categories for how to articles and hot topics.

We will also be starting up a series of how-to detailing classes to be taught here at Autogeek on Saturdays as well as some more surprises in the near future. So stay tuned to the forum homepage (http://www.autogeekonline.net/) for announcements on the new changes taking place and a schedule of events for the rest of 2009.

On a side note, I can't tell you how exciting it is to join the Autogeek Team. Max, aka Bob McKee is the driving force and creative genius behind Autogeek and is 100% pro-active when it comes to enabling and empowering everyone here to be the best they can be no matter what their position is here at Autogeek. The success of any company is determined by the contributions and success of each employee and Max understands this and pro-actively insures everyone has the tools they need to excel at their job and to also have fun at the same time. And speaking from experience, there's nothing that compares to loving your job and having fun doing it.

So again, thank you to everyone here on the forum and everyone here at Autogeek for the warm welcome and the opportunity to work hard and have fun.

:)

2old2change
08-08-2009, 12:06 PM
Welcome to AutoGeek Mike and I know we are all looking forward to the future here on the forums .

Paul S

supercharged
08-08-2009, 12:35 PM
Welcome, Mike!!!

Lamoka
08-08-2009, 12:54 PM
Hey Mike...I see your job title is Director of Training but why not suggest an improvement to the sales side of things and have a "wish list" feature added to the shopping cart. If one is already there, I've not found it

loudog2
08-08-2009, 12:58 PM
:welcome:

Mike Phillips
08-08-2009, 01:31 PM
Hey Mike...I see your job title is Director of Training but why not suggest an improvement to the sales side of things and have a "wish list" feature added to the shopping cart. If one is already there, I've not found it

We're always open to new ideas and suggestions and I'll bring your suggestion up at our next meeting.

http://meguiarsonline.com/forums/images/smilies/xyxthumbs.gif

Meghan
08-08-2009, 02:56 PM
We are all very excited to have Mike join our family! Looking forward to a lot of great new things coming up...

Finemess
08-08-2009, 02:59 PM
Looking forward to learning from him.

Larry A
08-08-2009, 03:17 PM
Good Luck in your new job.

A4 1.8tqm
08-08-2009, 03:22 PM
:welcome: Wish I could attend your how-to classes, looking forward to the future of the forums :cheers:

...a "wish list" feature added to the shopping cart.
+1

mark mcguire
08-08-2009, 03:40 PM
Hey Mike, welcome to Florida, and the East coast. Being on the Gulf side there are some really nice white sand beaches in your area.

I remember when the MOL Forum started and watching it grow to where it is today and I look forward to being a part of Autogeekonline.

I also look foward to attending one of your classes while I am on vacation in Fla. Something I would never get to do in Ca.

Again WELCOME, and I look forward to the new things to come. :welcome:

Bunky
08-08-2009, 04:35 PM
Welcome.

The water is always warmer on the east coast.

Harleyguy
08-08-2009, 05:06 PM
Welcome too your new home mike.I'm glad i live in south florida and close enough to make your saturday classes.I still use the advice you gave us at detail fest and look forward for more.Looks like i'm going to have too send another surprise filled box up too AG.Ask megan for details LOL she will understand.
Adam

Superdutytd
08-08-2009, 06:25 PM
Maybe one time when I'm vacationing in Florida I'll swing by on a saturday!

SD DIESEL
08-08-2009, 07:25 PM
Welcome to your new home. The East coast is glad to have you !!