PDA

View Full Version : Customer Testimonials

Meghan
08-03-2009, 08:59 AM
We get lots of emails giving us feedback on our products which we love reading whether they are good or bad they always help us either know we need to improve or know we are doing a good job. Saw this one today and thought you all could appreciate it since this is just a DIY customer and he actually experienced what you can do on your own with the right products.

The item he bought was the Wolfgang Lense Kit.

I just wanted to say i received this order (Online
Order #: 264*** / Internal Order #: 533***) and used it this morning..
AMAZING is all i can say. My car is a 2000-Mercedes E320 and has almost 10 years of sun exposure (not garaged and roof top parking in direct sunlight at work) and the headlights were horrible, very cloudy and yellowing - my dealer said it would cost just about $1,000.00 to replace them - i tried this product and was a little skeptical but didnt have anything to lose - it took about 3 hours to do multiple passes but the results are nothing shy of amazing! they are like brand new!! my only regret because i didnt think it would do such a great job is i didnt take before and after pictures. Thank you so much for saving me over $900.00!

Just thought I would share! :D

2003 GMC Denali
08-03-2009, 05:32 PM
:whs:

If I can justify saving some Money buy buying a new Tool, my Wife usually goes for it.

In this Case, the guy bought the right `Tool` and saved himself a lot of Money.

I look forward to adding my name to list of satisfied Customer of AUTOGEEKS long line-up of Products.

Meghan
08-10-2009, 09:02 AM
Got a couple more reviews forwarded to me today, thought I would just add some to this thread. This will just go to show you too like I mentioned in another thread, we are always listening! ;)

For years, I've been a repeat customer and have always been happy with the speed and price of products and delivery from autogeek.net. They are a great place to buy Metro vacs and accessories. I've only had positive experiences with their customer service. Highly reccommend!

Purchased a Porter-Cable 7424 orbital buffer and Wolfgang Detailing swirl remover and polishing system. Outstanding results with the combination of products. Total system came with instruction and DVD of application and use. Would recommend the products together as the polishing compounds and paint sealant are professional use liquids. These liquids require a professional grade orbital buffer to obtain the results.

Meghan
08-10-2009, 09:49 AM
Meguiars Hot Rims is the best product I have ever used on rims. My girlfriends Jeep has polished aluminum rims. They were so oxidized, that they looked white. was ready to buy new ones but thought I'd try Hot Rims first. They look like new. She loves the way they look. Thank you for making a great product for us car enthusiasts. I use Meguiars products on my 1971 Chevelle SS also. It always looks show ready. Happy customer, Randy from In.

Meghan
08-11-2009, 12:51 PM
Great place to shop. Plenty of hard to find automotive detailing tools and equipment. Expert and careful shipping department.
Douglas in CA

Very good experience from the start. Quick response to my questions and shipping was just as quick!! A company that still cares about customer service!! Thanks!!!
Michael in SC

Meghan
08-12-2009, 03:31 PM
Excellent!!!! Customer service is Awesome....Penny of customer service is really great...she answered all my questions, help me with everything..really Excellent! Prices are the best you can find (and if you find something more cheap in other place they PRICE MATCH!!!), delivery is the best you can achieve...I bought one day and the morning of the other day packet was received...really awesome...by far best online car detailing store you can find! Thanks a lot for the great service!

M. Siri in Miami

Meghan
09-03-2009, 10:10 AM
Just submitting some feedback to say your site is great! I was looking for more information regarding the best ways to go about washing, waxing, and detailing. I found not only that, but great products at great prices too. I will definitely come back to this site. Keep up the great work.
Michael G.

Meghan
09-03-2009, 11:32 AM
This company has it all together. Their technical service is perfect and their reps are notonly courteous but knowledgeable as well.
They have a price match policy that is rock solid and they don't play games. If you see it for less, send them the link when you order and they will match the price. You can get them on the phone which in itself is a high recommendation.
I've purchased well over $500.00 worth of good and equipment from them and plan to keep using them into the future.

A+ rating. You won't be disappointed.

Jim H.

Gary Sword
09-03-2009, 11:42 AM
Makes me want to testify.:idea:

Meghan
09-03-2009, 12:33 PM
Makes me want to testify.:idea:

Gary since you are a long running customer I would love for you to testify! (not sure if testify makes me feel more like church or being in the court house!)

Gary Sword
09-03-2009, 04:04 PM
Gary since you are a long running customer I would love for you to testify! (not sure if testify makes me feel more like church or being in the court house!)

Amen! http://www.smokinvette.com/corvetteforum/images/smilies/Angel_anim.gif Can I get a witness. http://www.smokinvette.com/corvetteforum/images/smilies/huh.gif

Being on this forum for years and buying AG products before I was ever an AGO member is a testimonial in itself.

Dwayne
09-18-2009, 01:14 PM
Hot off the presses from a gentleman that was looking for Aquapel.

Dwayne

This is why I continue to buy from you. If I had done just a little more research, I would have found that you handled Aquapel. In the future, I will simply send you an email and see if you have what I am looking for. I am that satisfied with the service that I receive from AutoGeek. You can pass that on to your manager.

Thank you for an outstanding site and even more outstanding customer service.

Thanks

Jim

Meghan
10-12-2009, 11:26 AM
Shipping was quick and safe, yet economic as well. Products arrived exactly as described, all fully sealed and brand new. I didn't need any help with how to use them (car care products) but if I did I know autogeek would have been there through the phone, email, or online forums to answer my questions. Excellent company - I will definitely order again! Michael B.