PDA

View Full Version : OCW vs WDGSS vs Souveran Spray Wax

timemaker
08-02-2009, 10:57 PM
I'm planning on trying some 'serious' stuff.. lol
Been using mother's reflections, but a bit disappointed with the durability..
Which of these OTW, WDGSS and Souveran that gives best durability? Which gives the nicest look? Just need some opinions..
Thanks before...

Emile
08-03-2009, 10:47 AM
Are you talking about Optimum Car Wax? I have no idea about the durability of the Souveran Spray Wax or the Wolfgang Spray Sealant, but Optimum Car Wax is great. I like how OCW leaves the surface super slick and seems to work well on un-coated glass and plastic, and chrome.

OCW offers pretty relentless water-beading also. I haven't done a durability test on my car since it's so easy to use I end up re-applying every week or every other week, but I have applied it to my brother's Honda Element last time I washed it (which was in the beginning of June I believe) and it hasn't been washed since. Next time it gets washed I will let you know if there's still any protection going on.

ScottB
08-03-2009, 05:05 PM
The spray sealant, Wolfgang, likely will offer the longest protection. I consider Souveran Spray as more of a booster to all 'nubas.

nitro78
08-03-2009, 09:05 PM
ocw rocks! its the reason why i have a unopened gallon of aquawax.

Brandon1
08-03-2009, 09:07 PM
Nitro, you are in luck, I just so happen to have an open spot on my shelf that says "Nitros donation to Showroom Shine" lol

nitro78
08-03-2009, 09:13 PM
donation........not so much. a favorable trade hit me up though

timemaker
08-03-2009, 11:37 PM
So when it comes to durability, it's either optimum or wolfgang right?
Well, what about the look? Which one gives the best look? Nice, deep and shiny between those 3?