PDA

View Full Version : Hamptons Hard Water...HELP!!

bkazepis
08-01-2009, 08:22 AM
So...Im out in East Hampton...a little dust on the Vette (Black 2008 C-6)...decide to give it a little spray down...sheet the water off...and I dont towel dry the rest.....therein lies the problem...

I come back after going to the beach and BOOM....hard water spots EVERYWHERE....:eek:

I wash the car...dry off...NOTHING...still there....

Looks like the only thing to get the spots off is to hit it with M205....

I've never had any hard water issues at my house in Westchester, guess the water in Long Island is hard....

Anyone have any hard water mark tips?

Well off to work to get these spots off...:buffing:

SRHTX
08-01-2009, 08:42 AM
There is a water sprinkler system at the house. It runs every morning at 3AM. It hit the passenger side on my vehicle twice leaving water spots from front to back. All I did was wash and clayed my vehicle and the spots went adios!!

btw - My car had sealant and wax on it not long before the sprinkler systens hit it.

Stephen

bkazepis
08-01-2009, 09:39 AM
There is a water sprinkler system at the house. It runs every morning at 3AM. It hit the passenger side on my vehicle twice leaving water spots from front to back. All I did was wash and clayed my vehicle and the spots went adios!!

btw - My car had sealant and wax on it not long before the sprinkler systens hit it.

Stephen

two weeks ago I did a full Menzerna PC session followed by Black Hole and Souveran...and it still left spots...:mad: