PDA

View Full Version : Liquid Glass

mackdaddyhibble
07-31-2009, 10:54 AM
Does anybody use it? I bought the polish a cpl years ago used it once,wasnt really impressed. Recently noticed they also have a QD that was bogo.Feed back please

MoBenzOwner
07-31-2009, 10:57 AM
I used it years ago and liked it, but I dont remember so much about it. Worked pretty ggod if i recall on cars that need a little extra than just a wax.

drastic_detail
07-31-2009, 12:45 PM
I personally love their inteior protectant! Smells great!

Emile
07-31-2009, 07:18 PM
I used to use it years ago. It definitely left the car shiny, but nothing I consider special. I believe that Liquid Glass is known for its durability and for being fairly easy to apply and remove.

Bunky
08-01-2009, 06:21 AM
I used to use it years ago. It definitely left the car shiny, but nothing I consider special. I believe that Liquid Glass is known for its durability and for being fairly easy to apply and remove.

Durability, easy application, shiny...so that is not special?

ScottB
08-01-2009, 06:25 AM
It kinda reminds me of Klasse Twins in look. Never found it a must have but certainly could not say anything bad about it. The spray is actually not that bad, it has a minty scent, and does leave a glossier appearance over their sealant and several others needing a little more gloss. Its does not however last past next wash, so use as a detailing spray only not a spray wax.