PDA

View Full Version : Microfiber Towel: Buffing and QD

Pages : [1] 2 3

CEE DOG
07-25-2009, 06:33 PM
I am getting ready to get some more towels for Buffing and QD. I wanted to know if anybody has additional knowledge from experience that I haven't found. I am probably choosing from the 3 below. Feel free to tell me if you have a better choice.

Supreme 530 Microfiber Towel
Adam's True-Blue Super-Plush
Griot's Garage Speed Shine Micro Fiber Cloths - Is this Korea or china?

loudog2
07-25-2009, 07:58 PM
530 is a good quality towel. Look at the cobra jr's also. Not to steer you away from AG, but pakshak has some great towel also.

belcherm58
07-25-2009, 08:07 PM
530 is a good quality towel. Look at the cobra jr's also. Not to steer you away from AG, but pakshak has some great towel also.

Isn't shipping charges from Hawaii expensive?

loudog2
07-25-2009, 08:09 PM
Not really. He sends it via US postal in a flat rate box.

ryandamartini
07-25-2009, 09:15 PM
my favorite for buffing off wax are the purple cobra ones.

CEE DOG
07-25-2009, 10:30 PM
-

Rsurfer
07-25-2009, 10:50 PM
Does anybody else second those Pakshak towels?
Does anybody know where they are made?
I checked out the website and towels. The prices are great but I would assume that that would mean the quality must not be the same.?..?
There are all made in Korea or China. Pakshak towels are the bomb.

ASPHALT ROCKET
07-25-2009, 10:59 PM
Pakshak microfiber and waffle weave towels are the only ones I use. They are the best towels out there. Ranney's towels are made in Korea. After doing much research on towels you want the ones from Korea and then there is only certain places in Korea you want them from.

ryandamartini
07-25-2009, 11:22 PM
Since these forums are for AG products, if were having a discussion on products AG does not sell, please stick to pms..

ASPHALT ROCKET
07-25-2009, 11:46 PM
Since these forums are for AG products, if were having a discussion on products AG does not sell, please stick to pms..

These towels have been talked about before without issue and Scott even says he uses them. I don't see why you need to make this post since you are a member just like the rest of us, plus Pakshak sells AG products.

ryandamartini
07-25-2009, 11:59 PM
These towels have been talked about before without issue and Scott even says he uses them. I don't see why you need to make this post since you are a member just like the rest of us, plus Pakshak sells AG products.

I always thought the forum rules were to stick to ag products in threads. If its no longer the case, then apologies.

ASPHALT ROCKET
07-26-2009, 12:10 AM
I always thought the forum rules were to stick to ag products in threads. If its no longer the case, then apologies.

People talk about other products, I think we can speak about these towels for the fact that Pakshak does sell AG products. I could see if we were talking about something AG really doesn't have any contact with. I do know that C* is a dirty word-lol.

ryandamartini
07-26-2009, 12:30 AM
People talk about other products, I think we can speak about these towels for the fact that Pakshak does sell AG products. I could see if we were talking about something AG really doesn't have any contact with. I do know that C* is a dirty word-lol.
:p

ScottB
07-26-2009, 08:12 AM
We can discuss outside towels without issue as long as links to competitors sites are not included.

I will remind those that Cobra towels do have a great reputation, and sometimes the manufacturer is the same as those "other" versions just in different colors, weights, and designs for the specific reseller. AG specifically screens its manufacturers to try and offer the best product at the best possible price while adhering to our "no hassle return policy".

Ranney from PakShak offers some great products and is also an asset to the detailing community.

ricka
01-17-2010, 10:58 AM
just got some of the cobra 530's via bogo. great mf towel. maybe my new all-around fav-except for drying. super plush, soft and great for wax/sealant removal and qd.