PDA

View Full Version : Wolfgang Paintwork Polish Enhancer

img
07-24-2009, 06:17 PM
I have a few products in the closet I've yet to try.

WPPE--after wash/before polish? or after polish/before wax?

Thanks

Emile
07-24-2009, 06:18 PM
After polish, before wax. Wolfgang PPE will clean the paint of existing protection and/or any polishing oils left behind after polishing. It will also leave behind a glaze which fills in light scratches and swirls, and makes for maximum bonding of any follow-up paint protection.

I consider it to be a cleaner glaze, basically. And it's chemical cleaners, no abrasives.

MORUAR
08-05-2009, 09:08 AM
After polish, before wax. Wolfgang PPE will clean the paint of existing protection and/or any polishing oils left behind after polishing. It will also leave behind a glaze which fills in light scratches and swirls, and makes for maximum bonding of any follow-up paint protection.

I consider it to be a cleaner glaze, basically. And it's chemical cleaners, no abrasives.

SO THAT IS CORRECT FOR MINORS IMPERFECTIONS...?
STEPS::buffing:

1:Wolfgang Finishing Glaze 3.0
2:Wolfgang Paintwork Polish Enhancer
3:Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0

ryandamartini
08-05-2009, 09:17 AM
SO THAT IS CORRECT FOR MINORS IMPERFECTIONS...?
STEPS::buffing:

1:Wolfgang Finishing Glaze 3.0
2:Wolfgang Paintwork Polish Enhancer
3:Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0

None are really swirl correctants.. Its the nature of waxes,sealants, and glazes to fill in some swirls. For some minor imperfections, it will need a light polish. If this is not available, the polish enhancer will help fill in some swirls and provide a good bonding surface as Emile said.

MORUAR
08-05-2009, 09:31 AM

None are really swirl correctants.. Its the nature of waxes,sealants, and glazes to fill in some swirls. For some minor imperfections, it will need a light polish. If this is not available, the polish enhancer will help fill in some swirls and provide a good bonding surface as Emile said.

My car is a new Vette z06, about 1300 lilles, the clear coat is good, only has minor imperfections product of daily use and :autowash: i need get the best shinest and gloss ass possible... what do you recommend me? Tks.