PDA

View Full Version : Products you havent opened

Pages : [1] 2 3

aceshigh73
09-12-2006, 01:03 PM
Thought this could be a fun topic...

After seeing my closet recently and complaining to my wife about clothes that still have tags, yet she continues to buy more.... I looked at my Detailing arsenal and realized I cant complain...

So far, things I have yet to use...

1) P21S Windshield washer booster
2) Cobra MF Mitt (not sure what to do with it.. wash? dust?)
3) Couple of Mango MF's still new (just keep washing and reusing others)
4) NB (I know.. a true crime.. but I've 'only' had it a week or so)
5) EX (still have other products on the vehicles)
6) 303 Wiper Treatment
7) Bought XMT kit, but then in Steve's recent sale got SSR 2.5 and 1.0. Havent got to the XMT yet
8) PB's S&G 32oz. (have plenty of QS still.. not sure why I got the S&G!)
9) PB's APC (I have a dedicated cleaning product for just about everything.. sale victim again!!)

What else?? I have a "problem" I guess....

:o

scottinflorida
09-12-2006, 01:47 PM
I've got a bunch of products that I'll never use again but I keep around for ambitious guests that look at my cars and decide they want their car to look like that too.

None this stuff will ever touch any of my cars.

ArmorAll - Car Wash Concentrate
TurtleWax 2001 Urethane Enriched Car Polish (I think this stuff has beach sand in it)
TurtleWax Bug & Tar Remover
Eagle One "Wet" Tire Shine
ArmorAll - Leather Wipes

Tex Star Detail
09-12-2006, 02:12 PM
I cracked open my PB's wheel sealant the other day. Had it for a good 6 months.

dengood1
09-12-2006, 02:36 PM
I try EVERYTHING I buy:D

ScottB
09-12-2006, 05:05 PM
Zymol Ital Glaze
Einszett WaxPolish Soft
Poorboys Spray/Wipe

FloridaNative
09-12-2006, 05:27 PM
Zymol Ital Glaze
Einszett WaxPolish Soft
Poorboys Spray/Wipe

You still haven't used the Zymol Ital? Killer, do you need some help with it? I have one of those jar opener thingys. I can bring it over and we can put that baby to use. ;)

supercharged
09-12-2006, 05:40 PM
You still haven't used the Zymol Ital? Killer, do you need some help with it? I have one of those jar opener thingys. I can bring it over and we can put that baby to use. ;)
Is that the wax for soft italian paints?

dengood1
09-12-2006, 07:22 PM
I try EVERYTHING I buy:D

oops, I've got two bottles of XMT Glaze and haven't used it yet

dewalt17
09-12-2006, 07:36 PM
ok to all who post, send all of that crap to me.....lol.....you will have your closet space back and i will start my detailing empire....this is to include checks, money orders and letters from the grandparents on your b day...lol

FloridaNative
09-12-2006, 07:39 PM
ok to all who post, send all of that crap to me.....lol.....you will have your closet space back and i will start my detailing empire....this is to include checks, money orders and letters from the grandparents on your b day...lol

Okay, but it's not crap it's junk. Right Meghan? :p

LOL inside joke! AG products RULE!! :righton:

Brace1
09-12-2006, 07:39 PM
A sample bottle of DP foam gun soap, PB SSS, Meg's GC soap, XMT# 3 and 2.

I have a serious problem. All this stuff I gotta have, then when I get it I'm like "well, I need to use up all the cheap stuff first" before I crack open the good stuff (specifically the soap, I feel I need to use up the 1/2 gallon of EO soap first).:confused:

joe.p
09-12-2006, 07:46 PM
Zymol Ital Glaze
Einszett WaxPolish Soft
Poorboys Spray/Wipe
I can beleive you haven't tried the Zymol but i'm surprised about the S&W, I just purchased another gallon from Steve ,S&W is my absolute favorite for quick clean ups..

MikeyC
09-12-2006, 08:05 PM
The only time I ever have detailing supplies on hand unopened and untried is during the winter. I wash my car once a week during the summer and most of the spring & fall. So, I have plenty of opportunity to try new things even if it's just on half a panel.

I do have a bottle of the new DP Sealant which I've only tried on 1/2 a panel. I feel terrible about it because I got it in that thread where AG was asking people to try it out. Well, I should finally use it this weekend on my girlfriend's car and at least I didn't immediately put it up for trade like some people. :D

P1et
09-12-2006, 09:12 PM
Haven't tried my Pinnacle Clay yet! Still using up all the Zaino Z-18 I have left...

bluzman
09-12-2006, 09:23 PM
Hmmm, let me think.......
Optimum hyper compound.. Havent had a car that I thought needed it, plus Im a little scared!

Nattys Reg... Ive used the blue
Poorboys 1.0..Just waiting for the right car
Poorboys 2.5.. Same as above