- Garage kept
- Excellent condition
- Frame sliders, Swing Arm Spools
- Title in hand
- Trades welcome
- $6900 obo
- Email for more info
- Only serious inquires call 704-942-1436
- Gallery of pics at Picasa Web Albums - renegade_rebel - cam's bike (http://picasaweb.google.com/mpwr.ren.rebel/CamSBike#)
- For $7100obo will throw in Scorpion EXO-700 pictured n gallery along with red/white/black Cortech GX Sport textile jacket and Icon leather gloves.

ryandamartini
07-23-2009, 09:15 AM
pretty bike, ttt for you

C&LDetail
07-23-2009, 11:11 AM
Thanks! It's an awesome bike I really hate to sell it I just need the money. :(

AudiTTman
07-23-2009, 11:35 AM
that is probably the best kept GSXR i have ever seen. Most guys would have alreayd laid it down 4 times. Perfect cc selection too. 600 to me is the perfect balance where your not gonna kill yourself with power, but at the same time, you have plenty at hand! I hope someone gets this ! heck, with the scorpionEXO helmet, that is just perfect

C&LDetail
07-23-2009, 11:43 AM
that is probably the best kept GSXR i have ever seen. Most guys would have alreayd laid it down 4 times. Perfect cc selection too. 600 to me is the perfect balance where your not gonna kill yourself with power, but at the same time, you have plenty at hand! I hope someone gets this ! heck, with the scorpionEXO helmet, that is just perfect

Thanks man! I've been really meticulous ever since i bought it trying to keep it as clean as possible. I think its a pretty good deal that version of that helmet alone was almost $300 and its an awesome helmet its extremely comfortable and has excellent air flow. The pics were taken after a work over with Wolfgang Polish Enhancer, Deep Gloss Sealant, and Pinnacle Souveran. It was a cloudy day and the pictures truly dont do the red justice.