PDA

View Full Version : Funny smell? Pinnacle Micro Rejuv. Detergent

CEE DOG
07-18-2009, 10:04 AM
Hey, I used my Pinnacle Micro Rejuv. Detergent on my towels. I noticed it seems to smell a little like windex in the bottle. Is my batch bad? My wife did a load of clothes after and she says they smell different. She's after me telling me I'm poisoning her clothes with my crazy car stuff. LOL! What is this supposed to smell like? Does anybody know what in it?
Could her bleach have mixed wrong with some remnants of it?

trhland
07-18-2009, 12:24 PM
it does have a chemical smell to it its normal ....

Dwayne
07-18-2009, 01:14 PM
Our chemist spoils you guys with all the different fragrances in the Pinnacle products. What you smell in Pinnacle Micro Rejuvenator is a blend of surfactants, emulsifiers, chelating agents and water softeners. There are no perfumes or fragrances added with this product. It's all business

Blackfire
07-18-2009, 02:59 PM
Our chemist spoils you guys with all the different fragrances in the Pinnacle products. What you smell in Pinnacle Micro Rejuvenator is a blend of surfactants, emulsifiers, chelating agents and water softeners. There are no perfumes or fragrances added with this product. It's all business

I used mine twice since Thursday. The odor is slight but not objectionable.

Sometimes cleaning and rejuvenating power has an aroma. My advice: use the minimum amount to accomplish the wash.

I'm using a front loading machine. A 1/2 ounce for 8-10 MF towels is sudsy and does a very good cleaning.

ScottB
07-18-2009, 03:54 PM
never noticed a smell after use nor a lingering effect ...

killrflake
07-18-2009, 09:23 PM
I do notice a bit of a chemical odor but nothing that has brought complaints from my wife. Besides, my wife really wouldn't be happy if I bought another washing machine just for my MF articleshttp://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/images/icons/icon12.gif

BenzDetailer
07-18-2009, 11:21 PM
I love this stuff. The smell is different but I don't find it overly objectionable.