PDA

View Full Version : A joke to make you smile and hopefully laugh. :)

Pages : [1] 2

FloridaNative
09-11-2006, 03:42 PM
Way back in the time of the samurai, there was a powerful emperor.
This emperor needed a new head samurai. So, he sent out a message to everybody he knew for them to send a message to who they knew, and so forth.

A year passes, and only three people show up: a Japanese samurai, a Chinese samurai, and a Jewish samurai. The emperor asks the Japanese samurai to come in and demonstrate why he should be head samurai.

The Japanese samurai opens up a matchbox, and out pops a little fly.
WHOOOOOSH. The fly drops dead on the ground in 2 pieces!
The emperor says, "That is very impressive!"

Then the emperor asks the Chinese samurai to come in and demonstrate why he should be head samurai. The Chinese samurai opens up a matchbox and out pops a little fly. WHOOOOOOSH. WOOOOOOOSH.
The fly drops dead on the ground in 4 pieces!
The emperor says, "That is really impressive!"

Then the emperor asks the Jewish samurai to come in and demonstrate why he should be head samurai.

The Jewish samurai thinks, "If it works for the other two..." So the Jewish samurai walks in, opens a matchbox,and out pops a little fly.
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSHHHH!
A gust of wind fills the room, but the fly is still buzzing around.
The emperor says in disappointment, "You did not cut the fly?"

And the Jewish samurai replies - "Look closer." ;)

Kelso
09-11-2006, 04:25 PM
this sounds like it will be really funny when someone explains it for me...over my head haha

GearHead_1
09-11-2006, 04:27 PM
Hmmm...... :p

FloridaNative
09-11-2006, 04:37 PM
Okay boys and girls, think it through with me. What distinguishing characteristic defines Jewish boys?? A circumcision right? Now, when the emperor asks if the fly was cut and the Jewish samurai says "look closer" what do you think he is referring to?? ;) Now do you get it?

supercharged
09-11-2006, 04:41 PM
:p

GearHead_1
09-11-2006, 04:50 PM
Oh I got it. :D

kellyinkc
09-11-2006, 05:11 PM
Oh....... I am slow today!:p

Reddwarf
09-11-2006, 05:45 PM
this sounds like it will be really funny when someone explains it for me...over my head haha

A bris, aka circumsion!

sparkie
09-11-2006, 06:49 PM
Oh

Surfer
09-11-2006, 06:52 PM
Okay boys and girls, think it through with me. What distinguishing characteristic defines Jewish boys?? A circumcision right? Now, when the emperor asks if the fly was cut and the Jewish samurai says "look closer" what do you think he is referring to?? ;) Now do you get it?lol, I'm half and half (not religious) and thought it had something to do with that saying that all Jews are cheap lol.

supercharged
09-11-2006, 11:41 PM
http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/lachen/laughing-smiley-003.gif http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/lachen/laughing-smiley-002.gif http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/lachen/laughing-smiley-017.gif http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/lachen/laughing-smiley-018.gifI finally got it myself.

aceshigh73
09-12-2006, 08:21 AM
lol, I'm half and half (not religious) and thought it had something to do with that saying that all Jews are cheap lol.

thats where I thought it was going as well... And if the guy from "Boca" and the guy from "NY" didnt get a Jewish joke.... the rest of the forum is screwed...... :D

FloridaNative
09-12-2006, 08:26 AM
I wouldn't tell a joke that puts people down or makes fun of a certain group of people. IMHO there is too much racism and prejudice in the world as it is! We don't need jokes that further drive wedges between us.

aceshigh73
09-12-2006, 08:32 AM
Dont worry Jen... about 99.99% of jokes about ethnicity usually end the same way..... I was merely trying to formulate the punch line in my head... and well.. in the end, I couldnt formulate a damn thing..... :-)

FloridaNative
09-12-2006, 08:34 AM
Dont worry Jen... about 99.99% of jokes about ethnicity usually end the same way..... I was merely trying to formulate the punch line in my head... and well.. in the end, I couldnt formulate a damn thing..... :-)

LOL Yeah I've heard that about Italians! LOL JUST KIDDING!! I couldn't resist the irony. :)