PDA

View Full Version : AIO suggestions.

former86camaro
07-14-2009, 12:39 PM
I am looking for a new AIO.. I have used Optima, XMT, Klasse, PB.. Anything new or refined that does not stain trim and can be hand in 32 ounce or larger sizes?

I want a Clear pop most cars and metallic or dark, with a few perals.

mobiledr.detail313
07-14-2009, 12:51 PM
duragloss 501 or 105 ive used both and never had a problem on trim

ScottB
07-14-2009, 06:35 PM
Megs offers some under the professional line (brown bottle) ... cannot remember the number.

tenorplayer23
07-14-2009, 10:50 PM
Say, since you used the Optimum & PoorBoys AIO products, how did you find them? Very good or not so much....since you're looking for something else?

I'd be interested in what you thought of those two.

Thx.

See ya :)

I am looking for a new AIO.. I have used Optima, XMT, Klasse, PB.. Anything new or refined that does not stain trim and can be hand in 32 ounce or larger sizes?

I want a Clear pop most cars and metallic or dark, with a few perals.

dublifecrisis
07-15-2009, 07:36 AM
he said Optima, not Optimum. 2 different companies.

With that, I would go with Optimum Poli-seal. Of course, I always make this suggestion regarding AIO. Why? because it's awesome.

23jam
07-15-2009, 09:22 AM
Meguiars has #66 wich is a middle of the road cut. Then there is #151which is a stronger cut.\

I have used both. They both work well.

Matt S.
07-15-2009, 09:26 AM
Duragloss 501 is what I've had the best results with. Klasse AIO is tried and true and will always be a staple on my shelf, though.

Emile
07-15-2009, 09:58 AM
he said Optima, not Optimum. 2 different companies.

With that, I would go with Optimum Poli-seal. Of course, I always make this suggestion regarding AIO. Why? because it's awesome.

I don't blame you, if something is just awesome then it's worth mentioning over and over again. +1 for Optimum PoliSeal, it's just a fantastic product and the affordable price is the icing on the cake.

wytstang
07-15-2009, 02:26 PM
I have to agree about poli-seal. I used to a few months ago on my white mustang and I have to say with a black pad it cleaned very well. Best of all it leaves protection behind so no need to follow up with something else.

ryandamartini
07-15-2009, 03:16 PM
I have to agree about poli-seal. I used to a few months ago on my white mustang and I have to say with a black pad it cleaned very well. Best of all it leaves protection behind so no need to follow up with something else.

Poliseal is a good option. I do have to say after reading the review on the Meguiars all in one which looked very promising. Meguiars D151