PDA

View Full Version : Rinseless wash ?'s

FourMoCajuns
07-11-2009, 09:48 AM
How dirty of a vehicle can these products be used on? Are they only good for dusty vehicles or will this handle salty road grime covered cars?Feed back please

PaintPolisher
07-11-2009, 12:36 PM
I have used ONR on a 5th wheel hauler that had 1/2" red clay on it. Pre-spray to loosen up the clay and multiple passes with the grout sponge. Grid guard worked just great for the clay clods it pulled off the hauler. Sending PM with picture link.

al

If anyone else wants the picture links please send me a PM and I will forward to you.

Jossy92
07-11-2009, 01:14 PM
I just tried ONR on a very dirty Honda. I didn't even dust it because the latter had been baked on.

I first sprayed a panel with the ONR to prehydrate the grunge and did the following panel by panel:

First pass with a grout sponge from the ONR bucket. The only pressure was the weight of the dripping sponge. After I wrung out the sponge dropped it in the rinse bucket/grit guard. Wrung in out again and dropped it back in the ONR bucket.

Second pass was with a m/f chenille wash mitt. Just used the weight of the mitt. Not trying to remove bonded contaminants that aren't ready to be removed. Mitt ---> Rinse bucket ----)ONR bucket.

Dried with damp m/f waffle weave and dry m/f cloth.

Tomorrow I will clay with ???? and then a cleaner wax.

This is a first time for a newbie, it worked ok, but nothing to compare it to.
Jeff