PDA

View Full Version : 1955 Chevy Paint Correction

HotRod
07-08-2009, 11:18 AM
I did this one earlier this year, it does not have a clear coat, it turned out pretty good. Sorry I did not get any before pics.
I used the system one polish set, and finished with the Klasse Twins and Pinnacle Signature Series II
This is actually my dads car and it took several days to complete. He said it looked a lot better than the day he got it. :buffing:

TheDodgeGuy
07-08-2009, 11:50 AM
I am sure he right!:D Looks great.

02nissanISR
07-08-2009, 12:56 PM
how did you like the system one ive been wondering about it

HotRod
07-08-2009, 01:15 PM
I am sure he right!:D Looks great.
Thanks

HotRod
07-08-2009, 01:25 PM
how did you like the system one ive been wondering about it
It was ok, I usually use m105 m205 and ultrafina now. But it really improved the finish of the 55 chevy. I did not notice any dusting using the system one. I have used it on several other cars. It always produced acceptable results, in other eyes it may not be good enough. I have heard good things and bad things from different forums about system one. I would probably buy it again, but it would not replace the m105 and m205. I am not sure why AutoGeek quit selling it, maybe it did not produce very big sales.

02nissanISR
07-08-2009, 01:33 PM
thanks i thought the car looked great by the way. the m105 -m205 seems very popular are they easy to work with ive notice other megs polishes have a very short work time an dry out quick making wipe off harder. ive been using pinn anvanced swirl remover sometimes i have to follow with megs fine cut polish, others, if i take my time, i dont. thanks for the feedback