PDA

View Full Version : Anyone used Chemical Guy's 5050 or Jet Seal or Wet Obsession

Pages : [1] 2 3

Andrew C.
07-07-2009, 06:42 PM
I know autogeek doesn't sell them but I was just wondering if any of you have used ## 5050 or Jet Seal because they have a pretty good offer on their site and I was considering buying them

no links --removed

I have heard good things about Wet Obsession (I know it isn't made by ##) so I'm wondering if any of you have experience with that or have any other opinions on this. Thanks!

ASPHALT ROCKET
07-07-2009, 06:46 PM
I know autogeek doesn't sell them but I was just wondering if any of you have used ## 5050 or Jet Seal because they have a pretty good offer on their site and I was considering buying them

I have heard good things about Wet Obsession (I know it isn't made by ##) so I'm wondering if any of you have experience with that or have any other opinions on this. Thanks!

They are nice but if you want something that is its equal, get yourself some Natty's blue or you could step up to Souveran. I have both of these among a ton of other waxes and Natty's is the same in looks with a much cheaper price.

loudog2
07-07-2009, 06:47 PM
I have jetseal, but I'm not a big fan. Looks are good, durability lacks. Definitely top it with a nuba if you use it.

Andrew C.
07-07-2009, 06:57 PM
They are nice but if you want something that is its equal, get yourself some Natty's blue or you could step up to Souveran. I have both of these among a ton of other waxes and Natty's is the same in looks with a much cheaper price.

So you have used 5050 and Jet Seal and think that I'd be better off using Natty's Blue? What about Wet Obsession?

I'm new to autogeek but definitely not detailing, is there a censor on the words cg?

ASPHALT ROCKET
07-07-2009, 07:04 PM
So you have used 5050 and Jet Seal and think that I'd be better off using Natty's Blue? What about Wet Obsession?

I'm new to autogeek but definitely not detailing, is there a censor on the words cg?

I also meant Wet Obsession also. Jet seal has very poor durability also. Grab yourself dome WGDG sealant and Natty's and you will be set. There is one other sealant that I like very much but is not sold here. If you look on my Z06 thread you will see what it is.

I believe ## is sensored on here because a few years ago there was a big deal over their products on here and they blank it out when used.

loudog2
07-07-2009, 07:06 PM

Instead of 50/50, try some RBOE(rubbish boys original edition). It's about the same price shipped from Ben in Europe.

There is a censor on the company.

sal329
07-07-2009, 07:06 PM
I really like Wet Obsessions, easy to apply, easy to remove, looks great, so far has been on my car for almost 2 months and still beads nicely, cleans great and looks great. I have not heard any negatives about Natty's but I have yet to try red or blue

loudog2
07-07-2009, 07:12 PM
I really like Wet Obsessions, easy to apply, easy to remove, looks great, so far has been on my car for almost 2 months and still beads nicely, cleans great and looks great. I have not heard any negatives about Natty's but I have yet to try red or blue
I have the red and I like it. Though it doesn't last too long either. Really easy to apply and leaves a nice wet look.

ASPHALT ROCKET
07-07-2009, 07:17 PM
Good point about the RBOE Louie, now that would be your best bang for the buck wax there. That stuff is flat out awesome.

BenzDetailer
07-07-2009, 08:01 PM
5050 is a top performer and that deal is awsome. Those MF towels are very good quality also.

loudog2
07-07-2009, 08:06 PM
I didn't notice the price of the deal. That is a good price for all that.

POPPAJ
07-07-2009, 08:21 PM
I've only used wet obsession and I think that it's a great product. Got a lot of waxes, many priced much more than WO and it's as good or better than most. Ordered mine at the introductory price!!! What a bargain.

Andrew C.
07-07-2009, 08:32 PM
I'm already going to be buying some Natty's Red and Blue, I was just wondering about ## was a good deal to look into or maybe Wet Obsession?

I know those two products aren't sold here and I'm new to this forum, please let me know if it is against the rules to talk about them?

ScottB
07-08-2009, 04:35 PM
Please remember no links to competitors sites or products specifically. It is ok to speak about other products here, as long as its not shilling or spamming.

BenzDetailer
07-08-2009, 06:02 PM
Please Define Shilling & Spamming. I do not wish to violate any FORUM rules. But I do believe there are manufacturers of products not carried by AG that are worth commenting on by name. I do believe a link to a competitive site is a violation. Chemical Guys sells a number of unique products un matched in the industry and therefore to have an open discussion is important. I know Democratic Law does not always apply in business. What are the specific penalties on this site for violations of what you reffered to as "SHILLING & SPAMMING"?