PDA

View Full Version : Sample Packs

former86camaro
03-28-2006, 06:39 PM
Anyway to get a sample kits made up.. Enough to do a car once, items like AIO, Swirl removers ect...

ScottB
03-28-2006, 07:29 PM
http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/showthread.php?t=75

might wanna see if someone has some free samples for stuff you want to try. Just remember you must "pay it forward" to someone else. Of course, you could probably contact some of us offline and we might be able to accomidate a couple samples for our forum bro's and sis's. :D

Webb
04-04-2006, 12:58 AM
Bummer I spent over 200.00 a week ago and I asked for some samples with my order,when I opened the box,there's was nothing there.

Joshua312
04-04-2006, 01:36 PM
Some people say they recieve free samples from vendors when they order...and then I make an order and....nothing. Oh well - It's more than enough fun for me to dig through the packing peanuts and reveal my new products...You cant beat a brand new bottle of product...Especially in gallons :) By the way...Autogeek has great shipping! I ordered from 3 different vendors last week Monday...Autogeek's order was here on Friday...the other 2 werent here till today! Thank you autogeek!!

Meghan
04-04-2006, 02:34 PM
Bummer I spent over 200.00 a week ago and I asked for some samples with my order,when I opened the box,there's was nothing there.
Webb we weren't intentionally not giving you goodies, :mad: we just do not always have samples in stock. Next time you order, send me a PM and I will make sure you get one, even if I have to get it from my personal collection.:eek: And I am not really big into sharing, but for you...anything! ;) Again I apologize but you I will make it up to you. :D

Webb
04-04-2006, 03:50 PM
Webb we weren't intentionally not giving you goodies, :mad: we just do not always have samples in stock. Next time you order, send me a PM and I will make sure you get one, even if I have to get it from my personal collection.:eek: And I am not really big into sharing, but for you...anything! ;) Again I apologize but you I will make it up to you. :D

My next order probably will be the Foam Gun,but it shouldn't work with any soap ? Or I must use your guys Formula only ? I'm still confused about it.

Meghan can you please,give me some info on that formula before I order one.

Thank you

joe.p
04-04-2006, 04:15 PM
My next order probably will be the Foam Gun,but it shouldn't work with any soap ? Or I must use your guys Formula only ? I'm still confused about it.

Meghan can you please,give me some info on that formula before I order one.

Thank you
It can be used with any carwash soap for nice suds or you can order AG new soap and get the foam the FG was meant to produce.see the link. this is foam produced by AG new secret sauce..Compliments to Matt on a fine job as always..

http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/showthread.php?t=198

Webb
04-04-2006, 06:47 PM
Cool,so you just spray it and let it set for sometime or start washing right away ?

Thank you