PDA

View Full Version : Pictures

mr.c
09-09-2006, 05:35 PM
Hi everyone,
I tried a search and couldn't come up with anything as to how to down load pictures.Could someone please direct me in the how to.This will be my first time.
:o Feed back please
Thank you very much for your time.
:o Hope this isn't posted in the wrong forum

joe.p
09-09-2006, 05:46 PM
I think you can hit the edit button in your thread scroll down the page to manage attatchments then hit browse ,or you can load them through photo bucket or infanview. If someone has another system feel free to chime inn..

ScottB
09-09-2006, 08:08 PM
this is not very hard, but it seems to be misunderstood that you can directly post a pic from your 'puter. You need to have it hosted. Photohost is free amongst others.

Now if it is detailing specific, and going to be used on this site, then:

Tap on "Gallery" on the top left
Tap on "load pics" on the right side towards top on next page
Tap on " Browse" and link to the pic on your harddrive, tap directly on pic wanted
Tap on "submit" at the bottom and allow pic to load into AG's system
Once a mini pic (thumbnail) shows up add a title and hit "submit".

You should now have the pic in front of you along a banner. Put your cursor on the pic, tap the right mouse button, go to "properties". "Copy" the entire designation under ADDRESS. You can now "paste" the pic to a forum post. You need to use the little IMG cursur above each posting box (little square beige/green with mountain) and put the entire line (ADDRESS) in it before entering.

Kelso
09-09-2006, 08:12 PM
imageshack.us
photobucket.com
theres quite a few picture hosts out there. you can actually set up a gallery on here, but i have used imageshack and photobucket..

mr.c
09-10-2006, 07:07 AM
:righton: Thank you for your help.:) :awesome: