PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Adam!

Meghan
07-02-2009, 11:37 AM
So today I am in the back of the warehouse and I see a box with my name on it, that always gets you a little alarmed, you never know what you are getting sent around here!:D I grabbed it and took a look and saw it was from my cookie monster aka Harleyguy aka Adam! Then the smell hit me, it was those famous cookies!!!

I was so excited I busted open the box to find a cute card with a box full of cookies. Got to share what the card said because it made me laugh by butt off....
Meghan, as hard as it may be, be a good girl and share with everyone!

So I immediately ran to my office and hid them! Just kidding I was nice and passed around the box!
Adam thank you very much and tell Ann she has brightened everyone's day around here... they were happy to see the Detail Fest cookies return!

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/703/medium/cookies.JPG

Dwayne
07-02-2009, 12:52 PM
I can confirm that Meghan took the box and shared with us. Thanks Meghan!

Thank you to Adam (Harleyguy) and Ann! I missed out on these at Detail Fest. They are yummy. :applause:

Garry Dean
07-02-2009, 01:00 PM
Looks like he won't be comming over to the Tampa Bay area meet next Saturday so I guess I will never have one of those cookies. :(

Meghan
07-02-2009, 01:08 PM
Looks like he won't be comming over to the Tampa Bay area meet next Saturday so I guess I will never have one of those cookies. :(

I would bring you one but it would be eaten by then, I meant to say it would be stale! :p

Garry Dean
07-02-2009, 01:26 PM
I would bring you one but it would be eaten by then, I meant to say it would be stale! :p

Right, lol.

ScottB
07-02-2009, 03:13 PM
I saw a mini car show this past weekend in front of the local strip bar. Who's car was parked right in front .... Harleyguys, but neither him nor cookies were to be found. I had my sons search the interior too !

ASPHALT ROCKET
07-02-2009, 04:53 PM
Those cookies will go fast. He sent me a box and they didn't last a day at the shop.

ryandamartini
07-02-2009, 06:15 PM
hehe

What kind of cookies are those ?

Meghan
07-02-2009, 07:11 PM
hehe

What kind of cookies are those ?

Homemade chocolate chip yummy cookies

Harleyguy
07-02-2009, 07:15 PM
So today I am in the back of the warehouse and I see a box with my name on it, that always gets you a little alarmed, you never know what you are getting sent around here!:D I grabbed it and took a look and saw it was from my cookie monster aka Harleyguy aka Adam! Then the smell hit me, it was those famous cookies!!!

I was so excited I busted open the box to find a cute card with a box full of cookies. Got to share what the card said because it made me laugh by butt off....
Meghan, as hard as it may be, be a good girl and share with everyone!

So I immediately ran to my office and hid them! Just kidding I was nice and passed around the box!
Adam thank you very much and tell Ann she has brightened everyone's day around here... they were happy to see the Detail Fest cookies return!

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/703/medium/cookies.JPG

I can confirm that Meghan took the box and shared with us. Thanks Meghan!

Thank you to Adam (Harleyguy) and Ann! I missed out on these at Detail Fest. They are yummy. :applause: No problem our pleasure

Looks like he won't be comming over to the Tampa Bay area meet next Saturday so I guess I will never have one of those cookies. :(Never know anything is possable

I saw a mini car show this past weekend in front of the local strip bar. Who's car was parked right in front .... Harleyguys, but neither him nor cookies were to be found. I had my sons search the interior too !I was there all day should of stopped in my car club were inside goldfingers i stayed outside and the mini show we had 120 cars there by days end.

hehe

What kind of cookies are those ?Those cookies are home made even make the dough .I think we sent oatmeal raisin and C.chips

Harleyguy
07-02-2009, 07:17 PM
Those cookies will go fast. He sent me a box and they didn't last a day at the shop.Cookies are easy learning paint correction is the hard thing.Alot easier with the right help :cheers:

ASPHALT ROCKET
07-02-2009, 07:51 PM
Cookies are easy learning paint correction is the hard thing.Alot easier with the right help :cheers:

Just let me know when you are coming up and you will learn the ways of perfect paint correction. :cheers:

loudog2
07-02-2009, 08:09 PM
Everytime I look at this post I get hungry. I was at the store 2 hours ago and bought a box of brownie mix. Thanks!! I'm trying to get back in shape.