PDA

View Full Version : Detail Fest weekend...

Pages : [1] 2 3

Meghan
06-30-2009, 04:27 PM
What is your opinion of actually turning Detail Fest which has always been a one day event, into a two day event?? Is one day enough hanging out and talking wax, or do you leaving feeling the need for a bit more...

Feed back please
Let us know!

ryandamartini
06-30-2009, 04:34 PM
I voted one day. Seems the best way to get people into attendance and to plan the trip. I would be open for 2 days though.

loudog2
06-30-2009, 04:43 PM
Depends what the first day would be. Friday/Saturday or Saturday/Sunday?

ScottB
06-30-2009, 04:55 PM
With kids and household responsibilities I have to go with one day, but man getting away for an entire weekend sure sounds appealing.

RaskyR1
06-30-2009, 06:31 PM
What is your opinion of actually turning Detail Fest which has always been a one day event, into a two day event?? Is one day enough hanging out and talking wax, or do you leaving feeling the need for a bit more...

Feed back please
Let us know!

Sounds good to me....

Are you going to hang out at the bar with us this time? :D

Harleyguy
06-30-2009, 06:32 PM
With kids and household responsibilities I have to go with one day, but man getting away for an entire weekend sure sounds appealing.Oh come on we have responsiblities LOL make it two days you know Mike Philips will be there !!!

Pats300zx
06-30-2009, 06:34 PM
Two days would be awesome. It seemed like you were trying to cram so much into one day.

Jimmie
06-30-2009, 06:44 PM
I voted two days thinking of some type of socializing mixer the between eve. It makes it easier to travel from Ca. the longer it is. All that said it's great either way.

ryandamartini
06-30-2009, 07:00 PM
wait, I will be able to drink next year! Two days it is! haha

Bunky
06-30-2009, 07:01 PM
I think two days may allow more people to attend. No one has to attend both days and could have some overlap.

Meghan
06-30-2009, 08:48 PM
Depends what the first day would be. Friday/Saturday or Saturday/Sunday?
Would be a Sat Sun thing, we still have to keep business running while doing the show so Friday is a no no!:D

Sounds good to me....

Are you going to hang out at the bar with us this time? :D
Well the bar proposes the problem of getting back to the office the next day at 5am, if you noticed I was the only one there this past Detail Fest early for the detail class with Mike. All of you bar boys were dragging in...;) As much as I would like to go out and play on Saturday night with everyone at the bar, someone has to be the boring one and open up and get some coffee brewing for all of you.:cheers:

I voted two days thinking of some type of socializing mixer the between eve. It makes it easier to travel from Ca. the longer it is. All that said it's great either way.
Mixer is a great idea, maybe we can work something out with the host hotel, I will look into that.. thanks Jimmie!

wait, I will be able to drink next year! Two days it is! haha OH BOY, maybe I will come out and play with you all for a bit if Ryan is joining us!

Garry Dean
06-30-2009, 08:59 PM
Meghan, what more would be added for the second day?

SATracker
06-30-2009, 09:56 PM
If I fly in from Texas, I'd prefer 2 days to make it more worth while, but go with the opinions of the local boys & girls. Since I'm not a party guy, I'll be there bright and early with ya!

Meghan
07-02-2009, 10:42 AM
Meghan, what more would be added for the second day?
Well that is what we are working on... if we do a second day we will maybe have the actual Detail Fest going on both days, or we might look into a different set up for the second day. I know a lot of guys would like to see some classes and maybe some demo's but its all in the planning stages now. This is why we are looking for feedback.

If I fly in from Texas, I'd prefer 2 days to make it more worth while, but go with the opinions of the local boys & girls. Since I'm not a party guy, I'll be there bright and early with ya!
Great I have someone to have a cup of coffee with me at 5:30 am! :righton:

ryandamartini
07-02-2009, 06:18 PM
Im a great person to have around! I get up early and drink late! Ill bring a bottle of Petron ! :D