PDA

View Full Version : Detail Fest weekend...

Pages : 1 [2] 3

LiloleG
07-03-2009, 05:56 AM
wait, I will be able to drink next year! Two days it is! haha

If its in seabring you wont be doing to much of that!! the only reason that VILLAGE still has a heartbeat is because of th race track... but i think roughly an hour away is orlando

ryandamartini
07-03-2009, 08:23 AM
If its in seabring you wont be doing to much of that!! the only reason that VILLAGE still has a heartbeat is because of th race track... but i think roughly an hour away is orlando

hahaha <3 the village.

Pats300zx
07-03-2009, 10:26 AM
I suggest some type of social or mixxer at the main hotel where everyone will be staying. We would have to set it up ourselves as AG folks would have their hands full with other things. I am sure if the hotel has a bar we can set something up for Happy Hour drinks prices and such. Anybody want to help me organize???

RoPaJa
07-03-2009, 03:53 PM
2 days would be good for a Saturday/ Sunday maybe even through in a Friday night mixer....

Bunky
07-04-2009, 06:14 AM
I suggest some type of social or mixxer at the main hotel where everyone will be staying. We would have to set it up ourselves as AG folks would have their hands full with other things. I am sure if the hotel has a bar we can set something up for Happy Hour drinks prices and such. Anybody want to help me organize???

I doubt the Holiday Inn can do anything since they probably do not have an alcohol license since they do not have a bar. They may not want to risk roudy people in the lobby for legal reasons.

The excellent pizza place next to the Holiday Inn may be good for a raeaonablle size party if you reserve tables.

Pats300zx
07-04-2009, 07:45 AM
The excellent pizza place next to the Holiday Inn may be good for a raeaonablle size party if you reserve tables.

Does it have a bar???

I wonder if we should think about some kind of hospitality room at the hotel.

ryandamartini
07-04-2009, 09:59 AM
Does it have a bar???

This man knows whats up.:cheers:

Dwayne
07-04-2009, 10:25 AM
Does it have a bar???

Make plans to do some car pooling and get a designated driver and you have a gorgeous indoor and outdoor bar and grill about 2 miles down the road at Charlies. The new Charlies was still under construction last March but now you guys have a great place to hangout after hours really close.

ryandamartini
07-04-2009, 02:24 PM
Make plans to do some car pooling and get a designated driver and you have a gorgeous indoor and outdoor bar and grill about 2 miles down the road at Charlies. The new Charlies was still under construction last March but now you guys have a great place to hangout after hours really close.

I say we just pitch tents in the AG parking lot and have a party bus going up to Charlie's! :cheers:

Pats300zx
07-04-2009, 04:39 PM
I say we just pitch tents in the AG parking lot and have a party bus going up to Charlie's! :cheers:

Let make it happen !!!!! I'm in Im the MAN

bamaproshop
07-05-2009, 12:03 PM
I think two days may allow more people to attend. No one has to attend both days and could have some overlap.
:whs::iagree:

awheeler3296
07-05-2009, 12:34 PM
I am in for two days. I want time to look at everything without being rushed.

termigator
07-05-2009, 12:45 PM
I vote for two for two days. Anybody who can't make it the first day can make it to the next. I was not able to go the last time because of responsibilities to my kids, but I was able to make it to the Meguiar's class the next day.

Meghan
07-07-2009, 10:39 AM
If we do this as a two day event this year we will really need some help AKA volunteers!

I doubt the Holiday Inn can do anything since they probably do not have an alcohol license since they do not have a bar. They may not want to risk roudy people in the lobby for legal reasons.

Holiday Inn is not the host hotel this year its Marriott and the pizza place is sadly CLOSED!

Does it have a bar???

Marriott has a restaurant and bar and a cool outside area with a fire pit by the pool.

I will try not to run you over in the morning.

I am in for two days. I want time to look at everything without being rushed.
Sounds good to me.

I vote for two for two days. Anybody who can't make it the first day can make it to the next. I was not able to go the last time because of responsibilities to my kids, but I was able to make it to the Meguiar's class the next day.
Yes if we do the two days it will not be as crowded and allow for more one on one time with the vendors PLUS with Mike Phillips being here I can't imagine not having a class or two!:D

Meghan
07-08-2009, 07:47 AM
Got our first volunteer, thank you Pat, I will make sure to keep you nice and busy!